User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: how to upset jerry and then me

Parrots

eclectus x 4, cockatiels x4, lories x2, budgies x26 and babies all year round of all my birds
    Quote Originally Posted by headfeathermistress View Post
    Kids, I tell ya!
    you would think they would grow up , but not a chance when on a good thing stick to . lol

Parrots

3 Alexandrines Oxy, hatched August 2012 Bruno, hatched August 2011 Prince, hatched August 2009
    even ur human kids refuse to grow up

Parrots

TAG: Spirit, Senegal: Damon, Blue & Gold: Paris, Parrotlet: Opal, CAG :Boomer, Quaker: Widget and at a foster parents RLA: Danny. :D
    For mine its just giving them fresh water. Every morning I clean and refill only to mop and refill 30 min later.
    “She was not quite what you would call refined. She was not quite what you would call unrefined. She was the kind of person that keeps a parrot.” ― Mark Twain

4. The following user likes this post:

plax (06-09-2013)

Administrator

Parrots

Blue & Gold Macaw "Jack" | Military Macaw "Maynard" - RIP | Hyacinth Macaw "Zaffer" - RIP | Green-wing Macaw "Salsa" | Nanday Conure "Bozley"
    Zaf and Jack are my vacuuming-activated watersports birds. I flip on the vacuum, Zaf jumps in his water bowl and stands there in the water soaking his huge feet and splashing about. Then Jack starts taking scoops of water in his lower beak, then vigorously shaking his head to broadcast it all over the room. What is it with water, the sound of a vacuum cleaner, and parrots anyway?

Parrots

Josie - B&G macaw
    Sorry everyone but I think this is so funny. Granted I only have on bird but she has never bothered her water when I have vacuumed. I'm starting to think that she is the exception to the rule if everyone else's does. I'm not complaining and if she ever did start bathing while I vacuum, I would think it was funny.

Parrots

eclectus x 4, cockatiels x4, lories x2, budgies x26 and babies all year round of all my birds
    Quote Originally Posted by gemini_84 View Post
    even ur human kids refuse to grow up
    tell me about it how old r u now.lol

Parrots

The funniest part about it, with Jerry and Aggy , Jerry gets in the bowl splashing wildly while Aggy hangs upside down from the top wings spreed and catching every drop Jerry throws her way.

Parrots

3 Alexandrines Oxy, hatched August 2012 Bruno, hatched August 2011 Prince, hatched August 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by coltfire View Post
    tell me about it how old r u now.lol
    old enough not reveal my age........lol

Parrots

Quote Originally Posted by gemini_84 View Post
    old enough not reveal my age........lol
    hang on Gemini _84