I just got my first parakeet I've ever owned (I've never had a pet bird before) in February. It's almost April now and it seems like he's just getting more and more tempermental. He's scared to death of me no matter how many times I've tried to calmy talk to him, try to get him used to my hand, feed him treats. He was quiet at first and now all he does is Squak, Squak, SQUAK! He'll chirp too and I understand that, as that is ordinary but he's always screeching at me and flapping his wings like crazy. He's scared of me, but I've figured out a way to let him out of the cage so he's not always cooped up all the time but now it's just getting to the point that he'll do it outside the cage too. Even when it's dead silent and there's nothing to scare him he'll Squak. He doesn't like to play with his toys I got him and it seems as though he's completely untrainable...I got a bird to have after seeing all the posts and videos of people and KIDS with parakeets on their shoulders talking and singing to them, while it seems like mine absolutely hates me. I just feel like giving up cause all its doing is depressing me and stressing me out...hes getting on my last nerve and I don't know what to do...is there anyone who can help me?!?