User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Baby girl and her story

Administrator

Parrots

Blue & Gold Macaw "Jack" | Military Macaw "Maynard" - RIP | Hyacinth Macaw "Zaffer" - RIP | Green-wing Macaw "Salsa" | Nanday Conure "Bozley"
    Thanks for posting this, Justin! Babygirl's story is very touching . Keep up the great work!

2. The following user likes this post:

jtbirds (05-21-2013)

Parrots

Quincy CAG Hatched 03/2000 Gotcha @ 3 months old ~ Savannah GW Macaw Hatched 06/1993 Gotcha 4/2013 ~ Coqui B&G Macaw Hatched 09/2003 Gotcha 10/2013 ~ Sidney Blue Crown Conure Gotcha Day 06/2015 Hatch Date Guess 06/2010.
    Justin - Thanks for posting her story! You work so well with these birds. Any rescue is lucky to have you as a volunteer. I think starting your own would be a great idea and surely a positive experience for any bird you take in. Although I know if you start your own it would be a tremendous amount of work! Baby is cute as can be. It is so nice that she found a home with you. You are both lucky to have each other! Thanks for sharing!

"Nothing that matters comes easy, and nothing easy ever really matters." ~ Lyrics From Ordinary Girl By Rick Springfield

4. The following user likes this post:

jtbirds (05-21-2013)

Parrots

TAG: Spirit, Senegal: Damon, Blue & Gold: Paris, Parrotlet: Opal, CAG :Boomer, Quaker: Widget and at a foster parents RLA: Danny. :D
    She is so pretty. I get so upset when I see parrots with out toys, They can be so cheep to make. There has been times before my divorce where I was shopping for toys for my kids and my parrots at thrift stores and yard sales because I could not afford new ones. I mean come on how hard is it to make paper balls and put seeds in clean cardboard egg cartons?!
    “She was not quite what you would call refined. She was not quite what you would call unrefined. She was the kind of person that keeps a parrot.” ― Mark Twain

6. The following user likes this post:

jtbirds (05-21-2013)

Parrots

Caique- Pickles, Blue throated macaw- Lars, Medium sulphur crested cockatoo- Lilly, Double yellow headed amazon- Babe, Senegel- Rocky, Goffins cockatoo- Pearl, Catalina macaw- Fiesta and many many rescues!
    @tony thank you so much!

@blanca I know the work required, and let's just say it is on its way I can tell you more soon but I need to get things sorted out I'll message you about it sometime, as well thank you so much!

@shelly I completely agree I just don't understand people at times