User Tag List

Thread: Welcome Back Blanca

Banned

Welcome Back Blanca

Welcome back Blanca !

I wanted to share with everyone how happy we are that you have returned to P.P. ,. You bring along a joyful spirit to the forum, with your up-beat and energetic posts. I also wanted to inform everyone that you enjoy doing signatures , Blanca was gracious in asking me if it would be ok, since she noticed that I also offer to make them.

I wanted to assure everyone that it's absolutely fine with me, variety is the spice of life, I won't be offended. Anyway why not have a collection of signatures from both of us !

2. The following 3 users like this post:

Blancaej (07-28-2016), Dragonlady2 (07-28-2016), Lady (07-30-2016)

Parrots

Quincy CAG Hatched 03/2000 Gotcha @ 3 months old ~ Savannah GW Macaw Hatched 06/1993 Gotcha 4/2013 ~ Coqui B&G Macaw Hatched 09/2003 Gotcha 10/2013 ~ Sidney Blue Crown Conure Gotcha Day 06/2015 Hatch Date Guess 06/2010.
    Wow! Thank you Suzanne! I have really gotten a very warm welcome from everyone since I have been back and it has been wonderful and feels so good to return. The warm welcome from everyone is very much appreciated!

Just like you guys, I love my birds and enjoy sharing my life with them. So don't be surprised if I post a lot!

And yes, I love doing signatures and appreciate that I can offer doing them for others here on PP. It's one of my favorite passed times! I will do a post in signatures and share some of my recent designs.

Again, thank you for your kind words.

Blanca

"Nothing that matters comes easy, and nothing easy ever really matters." ~ Lyrics From Ordinary Girl By Rick Springfield

4. The following 2 users like this post:

Dragonlady2 (07-28-2016), The Pinkertons (07-28-2016)

Banned

You are most welcome...looking forward to your posts !

6. The following 2 users like this post:

Blancaej (07-28-2016), Dragonlady2 (07-28-2016)