User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Colorful Cockatoos??

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by PlaxMacaws View Post
    Not at all. You would merely need to become a logical thinker . And you'll probably be a happier person if you refrain from asking for my views on QM and uncertainty.
    What's QM ?
    Actually Tony !contraire. Your Literary wit is quite inspiring to me. At any given opportunity I enjoy interacting with your unique style
    Last edited by The Pinkertons; 05-28-2016 at 05:44 PM.

Parrots

B&G (Jack) | MM (Maynard) - RIP | Hy (Zaf) - RIP | GW (Salsa) | NC (Bozley)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cedardave View Post
    I'm curious if this powder that coloured them is dangerous to them.Obviously its on their feathers...what about inhailing it?
    That's a very good question, Dave. I suspect that someone should check into the documented ingredients of the powders used during the event. Toxicology reports could then be obtained for each ingredient pertaining to their potential contact with and effect upon wild birds. I would think the next step should be to capture one or more of the exposed birds in order to confirm that the pigments impregnated into their feathers and skin are in fact the same substances released during the event.
    He wanted to live. He was my Heaven... He's gone!

Parrots

B&G (Jack) | MM (Maynard) - RIP | Hy (Zaf) - RIP | GW (Salsa) | NC (Bozley)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Pinkertons View Post
    What's QM ? Actually Tony !contraire. Your Literary wit is quite inspiring to me. At any given opportunity I enjoy interacting with your unique style
    QM = Quantum Mechanics
    He wanted to live. He was my Heaven... He's gone!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by PlaxMacaws View Post
    QM = Quantum Mechanics
    Oh! Well I am going to do some investigating of my own to try and get to the bottom of this ...Sherlock!