User Tag List

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Voice Chat available for forum members (non-video, voice only)

Super Moderator

Parrots

Illiger Macaw (Primolius maracana)
    Guess what @plax I finally got my memory and zello on my android. I couldn't remember my password and it kept telling me the email was wrong so I couldn't get the same info of both the phone and the pc. The new name is the same with a #2 after the original . I will be deleting the one on the pc.

So I am once again waiting for your presence .

Hope the others join soon~

Administrator

Parrots

Blue & Gold Macaw "Jack" | Military Macaw "Maynard" - RIP | Hyacinth Macaw "Zaffer" - RIP | Green-wing Macaw "Salsa" | Nanday Conure "Bozley"
    Okay Alice. I've accepted your new user account. Kendra is back on Zello as well. I've not noticed anyone else there yet. It's possible that Helena and/or Rosalyn have been on (in the PP channel or otherwise)... I'm not sure. It's hard to know since time has been a bit scarce for me lately.
    He wanted to live. He was my Heaven... He's gone!

3. The following user likes this post:

Lady (06-27-2017)

Super Moderator

Parrots

Great, now if life will just give me some free time I'll get to send a message! Hope Rosalyn and Helena find the time to check it out as well.

5. The following 2 users like this post:

kendrafitz (06-29-2017), plax (06-28-2017)

Super Moderator

Parrots

Gee looks like we need more Zello users. I'm still trying to figure out how it works but don't seem to be on when others are . I did see that we can also text which I really like .

Super Moderator

Parrots

Where are you Rosalyn?? Kendra, I've tried to add you but you have to accept it . What about you Helena, want to try it? Tony, you've been on standby for days, lol. Today would be a good day for me if anyone has the time.
    Sure would be nice to learn how this works. Did I mention that we can text too?
    Last edited by Lady; 07-22-2017 at 08:13 PM.

Parrots

Rosie, our Greenwing Macaw (Hatchday 4/1/12)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady View Post
    Where are you Rosalyn?? Kendra, I've tried to add you but you have to accept it . What about you Helena, want to try it? Tony, you've been on standby for days, lol. Today would be a good day for me if anyone has the time.
    I don't see a request? I sent you one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rosie & Kendra

9. The following user likes this post:

Lady (07-26-2017)

Administrator

Parrots

Blue & Gold Macaw "Jack" | Military Macaw "Maynard" - RIP | Hyacinth Macaw "Zaffer" - RIP | Green-wing Macaw "Salsa" | Nanday Conure "Bozley"
    Alice: I listened to your recent messages and responded to them via voice transmission. If you tap on my username and then tap on the clock icon you should see my replies and be able to listen to them. In one of those replies I commented on your text message. Since you've not yet responded, I'm assuming you've been unaware of my replies.

I'm assuming you all know that private one-on-one chat sessions aren't the only option on Zello. Users who join the Precisely Parrots channel will hear, and can communicate with, all others in the channel.

11. The following user likes this post:

Lady (07-26-2017)

Super Moderator

Parrots

Cool, this is exciting!!! I've been so very busy at work then when I get home dinner, time with my Lady and Hubby, shower and off to bed I go. Tomorrow and Friday I should feel some relief and get some time to check out your request @kendrafitz

I will look into your text and voice transmission too @plax

13. The following user likes this post:

plax (07-27-2017)

Super Moderator

Parrots

8 quaker parakeets, 4 Indian Ringneck parakeets, 3 lovebirds, 5 cockatiels
    So sorry, but time is just not on my side right now. Still nurturing the hip, feeding the babies, taking care of mom and to top it all off relatives have arrived from Britain. I will. I promise, after everything settles down.

15. The following user likes this post:

plax (07-27-2017)

Administrator

Parrots

I will look into your text and voice transmission too @plax

Each of my replies were in voice. But in one of them I acknowledged your text message.

17. The following user likes this post:

Lady (07-27-2017)