User Tag List

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Voice Chat available for forum members (non-video, voice only)

Parrots

Sully, BB, Scooter, Rosie, and Gadget- Green Cheek Conures Fly free Bella, you will be forever loved
    I just added it, how does it work?
    The problem with internet quotes, is that you can't always depend on their accuracy.
    -Abraham Lincoln, 1864

Parrots

Sully, BB, Scooter, Rosie, and Gadget- Green Cheek Conures Fly free Bella, you will be forever loved
    Everyone should download this, it's a very cool way to get to know people better. It would also be useful if you need quick advice, you could simply ask someone on the chat and they could reply back as if you were on the phone. I just got done talking with Tony, he's a cool guy(so am I). So far it's just Kendra, Tony, and me. It's a handy app to have....don't you want to talk to us?
    The problem with internet quotes, is that you can't always depend on their accuracy.
    -Abraham Lincoln, 1864

3. The following user likes this post:

plax (03-26-2015)

Super Moderator

Parrots

Illiger Macaw (Primolius maracana)
    Ah how nice that you guys have been chatting. Heck my timing is off and can hardly get to text chat with anyone in real time .
    Are you guys in real time or leaving messages?

Parrots

It's real time, basically like a phone call or walkie talkie. One person says something, then the other replies.
    -Abraham Lincoln, 1864

Administrator

Parrots

Blue & Gold Macaw "Jack" | Military Macaw "Maynard" - RIP | Hyacinth Macaw "Zaffer" - RIP | Green-wing Macaw "Salsa" | Nanday Conure "Bozley"
    It would be really nice to expand our Zello group
    He wanted to live. He was my Heaven... He's gone!

7. The following 2 users like this post:

cdog (03-27-2015), Lady (07-22-2017)

Parrots

Rosie, our Greenwing Macaw (Hatchday 4/1/12)
    I will try to get on tonight.

Just a thought. Zello is not video, so should we change the heading or start a new thread? I have a feeling people would be more interested knowing it is not video. Lord knows at the end of the day when I am in my holey sweats I would not be interested in video chat!!
    Rosie & Kendra

9. The following user likes this post:

plax (03-27-2015)

Administrator

Parrots

Blue & Gold Macaw "Jack" | Military Macaw "Maynard" - RIP | Hyacinth Macaw "Zaffer" - RIP | Green-wing Macaw "Salsa" | Nanday Conure "Bozley"
    Good thought, Kendra. I've added it to the thread description.

Administrator

Parrots

Just a reminder... there is still voice chat available. I've been dealing with too many complications in my personal life to be on there much lately. But it can be a fun thing

Super Moderator

Parrots

Illiger Macaw (Primolius maracana)
    I went to u tube to see a demo, it seems like a walkie talkie type of app but what I don't want is having to use email and remembering another password. It doesn't mean I won't try it out one day tho.

I have noticed more chatting in the shout box lately which I am enjoying .

13. The following user likes this post:

Mr Peepers (08-08-2015)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Lineated Parakeet named Kobe (M) and (F) named Tango Maine Coon Kitty named Christine
    I clicked on the link and got nothing.