User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone?

Nobility Member

Parrots

Lineated Parakeet named Kobe (M) and (F) named Tango Maine Coon Kitty named Christine

Anyone?

I am in the creative mood since Charlie wanted a different type of signature. Please post your request and clear photos with no cage bars in the background if you want a signature or a change in the one you are using.

Parrots

1 1/2 year old DNA tested male Lovebird- Nash
    Well I'd love one with a bunch of pictures of Nash.. But the best pics I have have cage bars in the background... I'll try to get some new ones today for sure I LOVE all of your edits!!(:
    http://www.preciselyparrots.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3935&d=1458826196

3. The following user likes this post:

spiritbird (02-22-2016)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Lineated Parakeet named Kobe (M) and (F) named Tango Maine Coon Kitty named Christine
    This may help anyone doing a photo shoot of their bird for a signature. Sticky: Signature Photography Tips

Super Moderator

Parrots

Illiger Macaw (Primolius maracana)
    I love the signatures you've made for me, but that won't stop me from trying to get a better pic of Lady for the future.

6. The following user likes this post:

spiritbird (02-23-2016)

Parrots

1 blue peach-face lovebird named Rio 2 black masked yellow-green lovebirds named Gracie and Mango 1 Budgie blue with white clouds on breast named Cotton and 2 lovebirds named Boo and Pumpkin 1 new budgie female named Lemon
    Where can I find my new sig Dianne?
    Last edited by wingman; 02-23-2016 at 12:47 PM.

Nobility Member

Parrots

It was here Thread: New girlfriend for Cotton but I will post it again here where it belongs.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Victorian finished.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	72.5 KB 
ID:	3761

9. The following 2 users like this post:

Camelotshadow (02-23-2016), Lady (02-24-2016)

Parrots

Crimson Bellied Conure
    Hi Dianne,

When you get a chance can you make a sig for my Rio?
    I don't have many good pics of him.

I like the first one as its the sharpest. The 2nd is OK & added the last two as they are ok but have bars in background.

You pick the best one.

I'd like a siggy with my fav flower plumeria flowers if you can. If possible do you think you can make one with a dark or black background?
    What do you think? Maybe you have some other great ideas that may work with the photos?

Thanks

Attachments Attachments WP_20141007_033.jpg  

WP_20141007_035.jpg  

P1160253 phoenix.jpg  

Phoenix 1.jpg  

Last edited by Camelotshadow; 02-24-2016 at 01:11 AM.

11. The following 3 users like this post:

mdg1109 (03-24-2016), spiritbird (02-24-2016), The Pinkertons (03-24-2016)

Parrots

Sun conure, Black crowned conure, Yellow sided conure, and an IRN
    Oh, goodness, I want one, but I can't imagine how long it would take me to get decent pics of this rowdy bunch! I will try over the weekend. (Or maybe I can sweet talk my daughter who is a photographer to run by with the REAL camera!)

13. The following 2 users like this post:

mdg1109 (03-24-2016), spiritbird (03-24-2016)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Camel I can't find your first name. I will get on it tomorrow and make up some backgrounds you requested. Photos are all good.

15. The following user likes this post:

Camelotshadow (02-24-2016)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Kim please read how to take good sig photos if you feel the need. Looking forward to seeing your birds.