User Tag List

Thread: Favorite Toys

Parrots

2 peach faced lovebirds (one is seagreen)

Favorite Toys

When I got my lovies, I didn't know how much they would chew or destroy, having such tiny beaks. I got them a variety of hanging toys meant for "small" parrots, from a variety of places.

They check them all out regularly, but their favorites by far have been the $1 star swing from Walmart:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1522.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	86.7 KB 
ID:	430

and the $4 paper foraging toy also from Walmart. It took them 3 months to totally demolish the first one, I just finally had to replace it.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1585.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	95.4 KB 
ID:	431

Ah well, at least they won't run me broke on toys, right?

Parrots

Punky (Galah), Skittles (Rainbow Lorikeet), Mia (Sun Conure), Max (Green Cheek Conure), Tonks (Cockatiel), Tessa (Cockatiel), Lola (Budgie), Sid (Lovebird), Aussie (Lovebird), Johnny (Lovebird)
    My lovies go through toys quickest out of all my birds lol, might help that there are 3 of them going at it at the same time though there absolute FAVOURITE toys are anything that has knots they can untie! I dont have a pic, but they have an acrylic swirly shaped toy with little ropes tied on every few cm's - it takes them a maximum of 15 minutes to get the 12 ropes off lol... I love it though, simply because I can re tie the knots and they have a brand new toy again lol

3. The following 2 users like this post:

Debra (05-23-2013), mistywaterwoman (05-26-2013)