User Tag List

Thread: Savannah & Quincy Pics 2

Parrots

Quincy CAG Hatched 03/2000 Gotcha @ 3 months old ~ Savannah GW Macaw Hatched 06/1993 Gotcha 4/2013 ~ Coqui B&G Macaw Hatched 09/2003 Gotcha 10/2013 ~ Sidney Blue Crown Conure Gotcha Day 06/2015 Hatch Date Guess 06/2010.

Savannah & Quincy Pics 2

Now here is Quincy!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Quincyme.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	29.8 KB 
ID:	391Click image for larger version. 

Name:	quincyfull.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	33.1 KB 
ID:	392Click image for larger version. 

Name:	quincycurious.jpg 
Size:	24.5 KB 
ID:	393Click image for larger version. 

Name:	quincyclose.jpg 
Size:	27.1 KB 
ID:	394Click image for larger version. 

Name:	quincy.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	26.0 KB 
ID:	395

Doing pictures on here has been challenging! But I'm glad I finally figured it out for the most part!

"Nothing that matters comes easy, and nothing easy ever really matters." ~ Lyrics From Ordinary Girl By Rick Springfield

2. The following 2 users like this post:

mistywaterwoman (05-09-2013), Pinkbirdy (05-09-2013)

Parrots

Nanday Conure (Rowdy), YCA (Pete) and CAG (Miss Merlin)
    He's a really good looking boy! I bet Miss Merlin would love to meet him

4. The following user likes this post:

Blancaej (05-09-2013)

Parrots

Caique- Pickles, Blue throated macaw- Lars, Medium sulphur crested cockatoo- Lilly, Double yellow headed amazon- Babe, Senegel- Rocky, Goffins cockatoo- Pearl, Catalina macaw- Fiesta and many many rescues!
    The two of them are just great... Savannah is doing so well!

6. The following user likes this post:

Blancaej (05-09-2013)

Parrots

Quincy CAG Hatched 03/2000 Gotcha @ 3 months old ~ Savannah GW Macaw Hatched 06/1993 Gotcha 4/2013 ~ Coqui B&G Macaw Hatched 09/2003 Gotcha 10/2013 ~ Sidney Blue Crown Conure Gotcha Day 06/2015 Hatch Date Guess 06/2010.
    I've read posts about Miss Merlin, she sounds like an awesome grey! Thanks JT, Savannah is doing great. I couldn't ask for better!

"Nothing that matters comes easy, and nothing easy ever really matters." ~ Lyrics From Ordinary Girl By Rick Springfield

8. The following user likes this post:

roxynoodle (05-09-2013)

Parrots

2 peach faced lovebirds (one is seagreen)
    Wow, Quincy is a handsome birdy!! Gotta love the greys, they are so freaking SMART!!

10. The following user likes this post:

Blancaej (05-09-2013)

Parrots

Yes they are and Quincy knows it, too! LOL!

Parrots

Caique- Pickles, Blue throated macaw- Lars, Medium sulphur crested cockatoo- Lilly, Double yellow headed amazon- Babe, Senegel- Rocky, Goffins cockatoo- Pearl, Catalina macaw- Fiesta and many many rescues!
    When I was out at the outreachs this weekend a lady approached me about a grey she wanted a home for, she didnt want it in rescue and so on, so we began talking and I had mentioned the loss of our grey and how my little brother and mother would love to have another someday so she said she would contac me with her decision, so maybe in the near future a grey will come to replace part of the hole ours left in the whole family.

They want to get rid of it because it talks to much and it is keeping a baby up...

13. The following user likes this post:

Blancaej (05-09-2013)

Parrots

That's exciting JT! You already know greys are great! Talk too much? Both my babies slept through Quincy's noises mimics & talking! LOL! I guess not all families are cut out for feathered family members.

But Im excited for you. Keep us posted!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Parrots

I will defiantly keep you posted! I hope it works out for my little brother he has never bonded to a bird like he did to my grey. She was my grey but he loved her to bits and he hated seeing her pass as it was rough because it as night and no vets were open and I had to hold her through the night and it really just wrecked him... He likes the caique but I would love to have a grey that's world revolves around him! We shall see

Parrots

Such a sad moment for both of you. How long ago did you lose her? I really hope it works out. She couldn't be going to a better home! You brother will be so excited if this works out! I can't wait to find out!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2