User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Goodbye Bella

Nobility Member

Parrots

Lineated Parakeet named Kobe (M) and (F) named Tango Maine Coon Kitty named Christine
    Sorry for this tragic accident.

Parrots

Greenwing macaws,Blue and Gold macaws,Calico macaws.Military macaws,Severe macaw,Hahns macaw,firey shouldered conures,Sun conures,Blue crowned conure,Blackwinged jardine,Greater jardine,Quakers,Congo african greys,Jenday conure,goldcapped conure and SI eclectus
    Im terrably sorry for your loss.When we and our flock lose one its easy to blame ones self.There are millions of reasons things happen.Pillow...no pillow....perhaps she felt something was wrong and went there with the end result in mind.I have/am experiancing the grief of loss.Your birds and you will mourn.Remember to honour your lost and cherish each moment with those still here.Dont waste your energy on blameing yourself.....were all thinking of you
    "Ivo"

Administrator

Parrots

Blue & Gold Macaw "Jack" | Military Macaw "Maynard" - RIP | Hyacinth Macaw "Zaffer" - RIP | Green-wing Macaw "Salsa" | Nanday Conure "Bozley"
    I'm so very sorry about Bella, Chris . I know that her passing has ripped part of your heart away and I can only imagine your level of pain. Accidents are something I worry deeply about with my guys, so I've mulled many of the potentials over and over in my mind. I'm thus painfully aware of how horribly devastated I will be should any of those scenarios occur. It's impossible to replace the cherished and unique personality of a loved one... when one is taken, he or she must live on in our hearts, ever part of who we are. Bella will always be with you.
    He wanted to live. He was my Heaven... He's gone!

Parrots

Sully, BB, Scooter, Rosie, and Gadget- Green Cheek Conures Fly free Bella, you will be forever loved
    Thank you all. Last night was very hard, I could not sleep in my bed because the image of her under my pillow just kept haunting me. Sully is taking this better than I thought he would, he hasn't been calling for her but he seems very sad.
    The problem with internet quotes, is that you can't always depend on their accuracy.
    -Abraham Lincoln, 1864

Parrots

Yellow napped amazon Seminole, green wing macaw Monte, yellow budgie parakeet Avra , Sun conure Starburst... RIP Hendrick... Fly high pretty blue.. 5-5-14
    Sorry for your loss.. Its painful to lose our feathered friends... Sad she died that way... Sending positive thoughts your way..

Maybe it was not the pillow itself, but a place she might have gone to if she was not feeling good and that just happened like that. My thought would be if she was actually caught she would have started screaming and Sully would have too.

Sully is morning too so you can be a comfort for him as he will be for you. I also believe if an animal dies, their friends should be shown the body so they can say their last goodbyes just like we do. Then understand and need to grieve too.

7. The following 3 users like this post:

cdog (04-12-2015), kendrafitz (04-12-2015), spiritbird (04-12-2015)

Parrots

Sully, BB, Scooter, Rosie, and Gadget- Green Cheek Conures Fly free Bella, you will be forever loved
    That's exactly what I did, I held her out for them to see. The look that Sully had when I held her told me he knew.
    The problem with internet quotes, is that you can't always depend on their accuracy.
    -Abraham Lincoln, 1864

Nobility Member

Parrots

Sassy Goffin's girl, she IS Sassy Amigo, male umbrella cockatoo Chip! The cockatiel! The sweet, sweet Jellybean!
    I'm so sorry..I know how close we become with our birds. Condolences..my heart goes out to you.

10. The following user likes this post:

cdog (04-12-2015)