User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: A new bird..

Nobility Member

Parrots

Sassy Goffin's girl, she IS Sassy Amigo, male umbrella cockatoo Chip! The cockatiel! The sweet, sweet Jellybean!
    We already have so many animals, I really don't think this new little one is going to change the balance/dynamics of our home. Once Tim discovered how small the bird is, he was just relieved to know it wasn't another U2!

2. The following user likes this post:

kendrafitz (02-28-2015)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Sassy Goffin's girl, she IS Sassy Amigo, male umbrella cockatoo Chip! The cockatiel! The sweet, sweet Jellybean!
    We have..Pete, Dia, Chaco, Basil, Scooby..these are dogs. The visiting dogs are and include, Chewy, Roadie and Josie..The visiting rabbit (just until August) is Watson. We have cats, too..3 of them,,not ones we brought home or chose but love, none the less,, Chester, Moki and Sadie.

Horses, now that's another story..we've got six of them and 3 birds

I'm pretty sure, we need more birds!
    Last edited by Mare; 02-28-2015 at 06:24 AM.

4. The following user likes this post:

kendrafitz (02-28-2015)

Parrots

Rosie, our Greenwing Macaw (Hatchday 4/1/12)
    I agree Mare! The birds are in the minority at your house. Well, besides humans.
    Rosie & Kendra

6. The following user likes this post:

Mare (02-28-2015)

Nobility Member

Parrots

My son's girlfriend was telling me the other day about a potty-trained, potbelly pig, for free, in our area, and my son KNIXED IT! Not that I want one, definitely don't need one. I told his girlfriend that if Noah took back every dog he's ever laid upon us..I would gladly take on that pig!

Parrots

I would LOVE a pig. That is the next animal on my list...then a hairless cat (my son is allergic) Ashie keeps requesting a teacup pig. Jef is adamant if either animal shows up, he is moving out. Lol! ; )
    Rosie & Kendra

9. The following user likes this post:

Mare (02-28-2015)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Omg, Kendra! Same ol' story! What's wrong with these men!?

11. The following user likes this post:

kendrafitz (02-28-2015)

Parrots

It's torture I tell ya! Lol
    Rosie & Kendra

13. The following user likes this post:

Mare (02-28-2015)

Nobility Member

Parrots

I suppose if we lived 120yrs. ago, they would be looked upon as a food souce and therefore, welcomed!

15. The following user likes this post:

kendrafitz (02-28-2015)