User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A new bird..

Nobility Member

Parrots

Sassy Goffin's girl, she IS Sassy Amigo, male umbrella cockatoo Chip! The cockatiel! The sweet, sweet Jellybean!
    Good news..I told Tim, he balked, I told him..again..and we are now all good . I told him again when Sassy was in his lap being a sweet pea, life is good..at the moment,,as usual..

2. The following 4 users like this post:

kendrafitz (02-26-2015), Lady (02-26-2015), Pinkbirdy (02-26-2015), plax (02-26-2015)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Sassy Goffin's girl, she IS Sassy Amigo, male umbrella cockatoo Chip! The cockatiel! The sweet, sweet Jellybean!
    Who else goes through these stresses about bringing home a new bird?..anyone?

4. The following user likes this post:

Pinkbirdy (02-26-2015)

Super Moderator

Parrots

Illiger Macaw (Primolius maracana)
    Oh I can't even imagine there would be any way a new bird would be feasible atm! It is not something we are ready for, but one day hopefully .

6. The following user likes this post:

Mare (02-26-2015)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Ooo, Alice, you should always expect the unexpected

8. The following user likes this post:

2birds (02-27-2015)

Super Moderator

Parrots

Illiger Macaw (Primolius maracana)
    Well, if it was unexpected.....who knows, she/he just might be something we needed ~

10. The following user likes this post:

Mare (02-26-2015)

Nobility Member

Parrots

You never know..

Life has thrown me some twisty turns and mostly for the better..even though I would never have known at that time.. I make the most of it!
    Last edited by Mare; 02-26-2015 at 03:37 AM.

12. The following user likes this post:

Lady (02-26-2015)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Lineated Parakeet named Kobe (M) and (F) named Tango Maine Coon Kitty named Christine
    Nice to be good there Mare. My problem is I have no one to tell me the NO word.

14. The following user likes this post:

Mare (02-26-2015)

Nobility Member

Parrots

No doesn't necessarily mean "no", not in my house . No, means..maybe,,no, means,,I'll think about it. No, means..ok, I give

16. The following 2 users like this post:

2birds (02-27-2015), kendrafitz (02-26-2015)

Parrots

1 Alexandrine Parakeet - Clover, 2 Goffin's Cockatoos - Kilo (who now lives with my best friend but I still love him) and Lilliputs, 1 African Grey (Congo) - Poet but she thinks her name is Beautiful.
    That's the kind of "No" that I like.

18. The following 2 users like this post:

kendrafitz (02-27-2015), Mare (02-27-2015)

Parrots

Rosie, our Greenwing Macaw (Hatchday 4/1/12)
    We have the same thing here Mare. The only exception at this point would be bringing another living creature into our family.
    Rosie & Kendra

20. The following user likes this post:

Mare (02-27-2015)