User Tag List

Thread: Happy Birthday Maddy!

Administrator

Parrots

Blue & Gold Macaw "Jack" | Military Macaw "Maynard" - RIP | Hyacinth Macaw "Zaffer" - RIP | Green-wing Macaw "Salsa" | Nanday Conure "Bozley"

Happy Birthday Maddy!

While PP may currently be short on active members who might be glad to acknowledge celebratory events, I'm sure there are still a few. So I'll start off by saying HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Maddy!
    He wanted to live. He was my Heaven... He's gone!

2. The following 2 users like this post:

Maddy (07-21-2014), Mare (07-22-2014)

Parrots

Rosie, our Greenwing Macaw (Hatchday 4/1/12)
    Happy Birthday Maddy!!!!
    Rosie & Kendra

4. The following user likes this post:

Maddy (07-21-2014)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Peatree, Honey, and Pressie the GCCs, Paris the budgie, Grey Bird the CAG, and Jester Bean the C2
    Thank you Tony & Kendra! I am having a wonderful Birthday!
    "Every once in awhile, a bird comes into your life and changes everything."

Always, Weasley. 2010 ~ 2013

Custom Pet Portraits ~ Art by Madalyn C

Parrots

eclectus x 4, cockatiels x4, lories x2, budgies x26 and babies all year round of all my birds
    Happy birthday Maddy hope you have a great day and get spoiled on your day

7. The following user likes this post:

Maddy (07-22-2014)

Parrots

1 Alexandrine Parakeet - Clover, 2 Goffin's Cockatoos - Kilo (who now lives with my best friend but I still love him) and Lilliputs, 1 African Grey (Congo) - Poet but she thinks her name is Beautiful.
    Happy Birthday Maddy!! I hope you get to do something really fun. How is the horseback riding lessons going?

Nobility Member

Parrots

Sassy Goffin's girl, she IS Sassy Amigo, male umbrella cockatoo Chip! The cockatiel! The sweet, sweet Jellybean!
    Happy Birthday, Maddy!! Glad to hear it's going well! I was also getting ready to ask you about the horseback riding lessons, Lori beat me to it!

10. The following user likes this post:

Maddy (07-22-2014)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Peatree, Honey, and Pressie the GCCs, Paris the budgie, Grey Bird the CAG, and Jester Bean the C2
    Thanks guys! I had a great Birthday! We had a small celebration with just my family, and we watched my favorite show and ate cheesecake. I am having a British themed Birthday party this weekend with my friends.

I haven't been horse back riding the past couple weeks because in the summer my barn won't do lessons for just my sister, friend, and I, because they do summer camp groups all summer. But as soon as they will do private lessons for us again, we will be back at it! I really miss my buddy Boomer. ):
    "Every once in awhile, a bird comes into your life and changes everything."

Always, Weasley. 2010 ~ 2013

Custom Pet Portraits ~ Art by Madalyn C

12. The following user likes this post:

Mare (07-22-2014)

Parrots

1 Alexandrine Parakeet - Clover, 2 Goffin's Cockatoos - Kilo (who now lives with my best friend but I still love him) and Lilliputs, 1 African Grey (Congo) - Poet but she thinks her name is Beautiful.
    Glad you had a really good time. It's kind of too hot for riding anyway. We usually don't even go out to ride until about 8 or 9 at night. I'm trying to think what a British themed birthday party would look like.