User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My wife spoils me so much!!

Parrots

Yellow napped amazon Seminole, green wing macaw Monte, yellow budgie parakeet Avra , Sun conure Starburst... RIP Hendrick... Fly high pretty blue.. 5-5-14

My wife spoils me so much!!

As a musician... I'm an audiophile.. As I've grown Anyhow... I used to be about just "rocking out" .. But as I've matured.. Gotten cleaner at my execution as a guitar player and refined my ear(I can play by ear and by reading music) I've come to appreciate good headphones... And iem's... Aka in ear monitors... And I love westone.... My baby just informed me that she's got some w50's on the way for me...

I wanted em so bad.. But I couldn't justify the expense...It should be spent on her or the flock or our son...

THANK YOU BABY

I'll post pics when they get here in a few days... I'm so excited....

2. The following user likes this post:

Mare (05-28-2014)

Parrots

Yellow napped amazon Seminole, green wing macaw Monte, yellow budgie parakeet Avra , Sun conure Starburst... RIP Hendrick... Fly high pretty blue.. 5-5-14
    Here's what they are, for those who don't know.. I'm so excited!!!

http://www.westone.com/store/index.p...-earphone.html

4. The following 2 users like this post:

Mare (05-28-2014), Pinkbirdy (05-28-2014)

Parrots

i do not have any yet... unless you count snakes frogs fish and reptiles as birds...
    900$...wow
    koa higginns reptile W.I.P siggie and site

6. The following user likes this post:

94lt1 (05-28-2014)

Parrots

Yeah they're not cheap

Quote Originally Posted by 94lt1 View Post
    As a musician... I'm an audiophile.. As I've grown Anyhow... I used to be about just "rocking out" .. But as I've matured.. Gotten cleaner at my execution as a guitar player and refined my ear(I can play by ear and by reading music) I've come to appreciate good headphones... And iem's... Aka in ear monitors... And I love westone.... My baby just informed me that she's got some w50's on the way for me...

I wanted em so bad.. But I couldn't justify the expense...It should be spent on her or the flock or our son...

THANK YOU BABY

I'll post pics when they get here in a few days... I'm so excited....
    There is no need in thanking me. You deserve them. For all you do for all of us. You sacrafice more for us than any one should. I am proud of you and proud to be your wife. Enjoy them. I Love You.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
    Last edited by jessicas94lt1; 05-28-2014 at 04:24 AM.
    Using Tapatalk

Parrots

My name is Brandon.. And I paid her to say that.. So I approve this message lol

10. The following user likes this post:

jessicas94lt1 (05-28-2014)

Parrots

Rose Breasted Cockatoo Murphy and Palm Cockatoo baby Poe, Queen of Bavaria and Elvis a Spanish Timbrado and a rehomed Luci, another Palm Cockatoo
    How sweet you two!

12. The following user likes this post:

94lt1 (05-28-2014)

Parrots

1 Alexandrine Parakeet - Clover, 2 Goffin's Cockatoos - Kilo (who now lives with my best friend but I still love him) and Lilliputs, 1 African Grey (Congo) - Poet but she thinks her name is Beautiful.
    Those are really SuperCoolAwesome! Hide em' from the birds!

14. The following 2 users like this post:

94lt1 (05-28-2014), Mare (05-28-2014)

Parrots

Well this just in... They're out of w50's.. So I get to wait a month and get w60's instead!!!! Which is even better... It's 6 drivers per ear instead of 5..so..even though I have to wait.. I get the top of the line.. Thanx still baby..

16. The following user likes this post:

jessicas94lt1 (05-28-2014)

Parrots

Quote Originally Posted by 2birds View Post
    Those are really SuperCoolAwesome! Hide em' from the birds!
    Definitely hide them from the birds Lmao... Our birds are put on their cages when I'm using my headphones.. To keep them from eating a wire.. Lol.. I typically use them after the fids go to bed..