User Tag List

Thread: Alice

Threaded View

Parrots

TAG: Cookie- female 30ish CAG: Kiwi- Male July 2004 CAG: Alice-Female August 2011 Alexis- Female June 20, 2012

Alice

I haven't been on in a while since I've been busy with work and such. So in happy news I have added an adorable baby named Alice. She is another CAG and will be three in August. She is a plucker. My understanding is that she came from a good loving home. They could no longer keep their four medium to large birdies due to family issues. I was very lucky because they had her vet checked and took her cage, toys, play stand, and food when they took her to the lady I know. She also had notes on her behavior, likes, dislikes, and medical history. Considering the number of birds that were being homed I was called to meet sweet Alice and be her mom. She has warmed up very well so far. I brought her home Monday. She is such a cuddle bug. I have a pucker but if anyone has any suggestions on things to help Alice I would love to hear.

My other babies are also doing great. Cookies plucking is under control and she is spoiled rotten. Kiwi is great can't stand me but loves guys daddy. Lexi is as rotten as ever and talking up a storm.

2. The following 3 users like this post:

kendrafitz (05-27-2014), Mare (05-17-2014), plax (05-17-2014)