User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: This makes me sick. And pissed...

Parrots

2 Male Catalina Macaws, Roscoe & Angel~1 Female Green Wing Macaw, Ruby Jewel~1 Female Solomon Island Eclectus, Leyla Belle~1 Female Pineapple Green Cheek Conure, Peta (R.I.P.)~1 White Capped Pionus, Sierra Sunrise~ 1 Rose Breasted Cockatoo, Dakota Nakira'Too~1 female Pineapple Green Cheek Conure, Serita Lynae, 10 Parakeets
    I'm venturing a guess that this poor excuse of a human will never change anything about his birds' care. It's going to take someone actually taking them away and even then I doubt he will get the message. He sees nothing wrong with his care or setup for his show. Very sad indeed and I do hope your involvement gets the notice it deserves and someone looks into his home care for them. I shudder to think what conditions they are actually living in and the size of caging they are enduring.
    ~~My Flock~~
    *In Loving Memory Of My Sweet Little Peta Girl~~R.I.P~~Love Mom*
    ~~Gotcha'~04/20/2012~~Flew Over The Rainbow Bridge~02/28/2014~~

2. The following user likes this post:

Debra (04-23-2014)

Parrots

Yellow napped amazon Seminole, green wing macaw Monte, yellow budgie parakeet Avra , Sun conure Starburst... RIP Hendrick... Fly high pretty blue.. 5-5-14
    More has happened with this.. Idk if it will result in any action other than this clown receiving a warning about his treatment of his birds... Meaning the pvc pipe perches..

Nobility Member

Parrots

Sassy Goffin's girl, she IS Sassy Amigo, male umbrella cockatoo Chip! The cockatiel! The sweet, sweet Jellybean!
    Poor birds..poor, poor, birds . I find it hard to have faith in our system to protect them. I know there are good, reputable breeders out there but how do you truly know your baby bird is going into good hands? How do you let them go without knowing? Poor birds..

Parrots

Yellow napped amazon Seminole, green wing macaw Monte, yellow budgie parakeet Avra , Sun conure Starburst... RIP Hendrick... Fly high pretty blue.. 5-5-14
    Quote Originally Posted by Mare View Post
    Poor birds..poor, poor, birds . I find it hard to have faith in our system to protect them. I know there are good, reputable breeders out there but how do you truly know your baby bird is going into good hands? How do you let them go without knowing? Poor birds..
    People like this guy... Well.. He just makes me sick.. I'd like to treat him like he treats he birds... I let him know it..

More news on this to come..

6. The following user likes this post:

Mare (05-14-2014)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Sassy Goffin's girl, she IS Sassy Amigo, male umbrella cockatoo Chip! The cockatiel! The sweet, sweet Jellybean!
    Be careful, Brandon. Don't get yourself into trouble..

Parrots

Eh.. Actually.. If you think about it.. That would draw attention to this..

Man beats the hell out of parrot abuser...says he'd do it again lol...

But my news... Is that some authorities have been made to see what's up.. And that's all I can say..

9. The following user likes this post:

kendrafitz (05-14-2014)