User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Codie throwing his toys!

Codie throwing his toys!

I thought I would take a video of Codie in one of his bad moods. You can see him throwing his toys in temper! When he is like this, I know to steer well clear of him

2. The following 4 users like this post:

Birdboy (03-13-2014), Lady (11-05-2014), Mare (04-01-2014), Turquoise (03-12-2014)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Peatree, Honey, and Pressie the GCCs, Paris the budgie, Grey Bird the CAG, and Jester Bean the C2
    Jester will do the same thing if he is in a bad mood! Anything you give him, he will fling across the room!
    "Every once in awhile, a bird comes into your life and changes everything."

Always, Weasley. 2010 ~ 2013

Custom Pet Portraits ~ Art by Madalyn C

4. The following user likes this post:

Turquoise (03-12-2014)

Oh my! He was in a bad mood. Wasn't he? Lol

Yes, he has been like it all day

Nobility Member

Parrots

Lineated Parakeet named Kobe (M) and (F) named Tango Maine Coon Kitty named Christine
    I can hear him saying "now go pick up my toys"

8. The following 3 users like this post:

Honesty (03-12-2014), Mare (04-01-2014), Pinkbirdy (03-12-2014)

Parrots

Rosie, our Greenwing Macaw (Hatchday 4/1/12)
    Oh no! He totally was waiting for a reaction from you!! Funny guy.
    Rosie & Kendra

10. The following 2 users like this post:

Honesty (03-12-2014), Pinkbirdy (03-12-2014)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Catalina Macaw - Harlow, Blue & Gold Macaw - Rocky, Greenwing Macaw - Ruby, Bluefront Amazon - Tequila, Hawkhead - Charlotte, 2 Blk hd Caiques - Sammy, Greta, Yellow streaked Lory - Louie, LesserSulpher 2 - Belly, Sunconure - Gingee, Yellow sided Greencheek - Disco, Goffin - Pearl, Rosebreasted 2 - Owen
    I see the devil in his eye!! I liked being able to really see him on video
    http://i1350.photobucket.com/albums/p779/Blancaej/Terrisignature2_zpsb1f5f78e.jpg

12. The following user likes this post:

Honesty (03-12-2014)

Parrots

2 Male Catalina Macaws, Roscoe & Angel~1 Female Green Wing Macaw, Ruby Jewel~1 Female Solomon Island Eclectus, Leyla Belle~1 Female Pineapple Green Cheek Conure, Peta (R.I.P.)~1 White Capped Pionus, Sierra Sunrise~ 1 Rose Breasted Cockatoo, Dakota Nakira'Too~1 female Pineapple Green Cheek Conure, Serita Lynae, 10 Parakeets
    What a rotten little stinker!! He has the "Get Wendy" look in those eyes. LOL They can sure get mad in a hurry & be mad all day long.

My macaws will occasionally get that mad, but not so much. Miss Leyla Belle is the one with the temper in my flock. She will literally snatched something from your hands just to throw it as fast as she can out of sheer madness!
    ~~My Flock~~
    *In Loving Memory Of My Sweet Little Peta Girl~~R.I.P~~Love Mom*
    ~~Gotcha'~04/20/2012~~Flew Over The Rainbow Bridge~02/28/2014~~

Quote Originally Posted by Turquoise View Post
    What a rotten little stinker!! He has the "Get Wendy" look in those eyes. LOL They can sure get mad in a hurry & be mad all day long.

My macaws will occasionally get that mad, but not so much. Miss Leyla Belle is the one with the temper in my flock. She will literally snatched something from your hands just to throw it as fast as she can out of sheer madness!
    Oh yes, he was out for my blood yesterday!

Parrots

1 female Double Yellowheaded Amazon named Beertje (almost 40!), 1 female Umbrella Cockatoo named Maxi (age: 4), 1 male Congo African Grey named Alex (age: 4), 1 male Jenday Conure named Jopie (age: 9), 1 female Pyrrhura Molinea (Greencheek Conure), Cinamon mutation named Kiwi (Age: 6), 2 male Pacific Parrotlets, blu mutation (brothers
    Hello Wendy,

It's the middle of the night right here, almost 03.30 O'Clock, but I found your Codie-video's and watched this one first.
    Are you sure Codie has a bad temper here? I don't think so.
    Alex, Maxi and Beertje love to throw toys or whatever to the floor. Not because of a bad temper, but because it's fun. They see it as a game.
    I throw things back to them (of course carefully) and that's what they want.
    To me it looks like Codie is waiting for you to throw the toy het throwed to the floor back to him. He wants to play this "throwing-game" with you Wendy!!!
    When he waits and nothing is thrown back, he throws more things to the floor.
    The fact that the response he would like to have is not comming might cause him a kind of a temper because that frustrates him.
    Wendy, start throwing toys back to Codie the next time he doed this. I want to know all about how Codie responds to you and those toys then.

I need to go to bed now and try to watch more Codie-video's soon!

Greetings from the Netherlands,
    Rita