User Tag List

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What did they do today?

So far this morning I have had a soggy piece of banana thrown at me which landed right in the middle of my jumper! He has now just lifted his food bowl from his playstand and hurled it across the room. I am now trying to fish pellets out of some very strange places At the moment, he is chuckling away to himself and repeatedly saying "Whats the matter" Aye!

2. The following 4 users like this post:

Debra (02-22-2014), kendrafitz (02-24-2014), Mare (04-10-2014), Pinkbirdy (02-22-2014)

Parrots

Rosie, our Greenwing Macaw (Hatchday 4/1/12)
    Lol Wendy!! Codie is a very fresh boy this week.
    Rosie & Kendra

4. The following user likes this post:

Honesty (02-22-2014)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Catalina Macaw - Harlow, Blue & Gold Macaw - Rocky, Greenwing Macaw - Ruby, Bluefront Amazon - Tequila, Hawkhead - Charlotte, 2 Blk hd Caiques - Sammy, Greta, Yellow streaked Lory - Louie, LesserSulpher 2 - Belly, Sunconure - Gingee, Yellow sided Greencheek - Disco, Goffin - Pearl, Rosebreasted 2 - Owen
    We went out to dinner tonight . When we got home [it was dark ] and turned on a light . Owen my Rb2 yelled "wake up " . Later talking to my daughter . She asked if her friend could come over . Rocky said "I don't like her ".
    http://i1350.photobucket.com/albums/p779/Blancaej/Terrisignature2_zpsb1f5f78e.jpg

6. The following 5 users like this post:

Debra (02-24-2014), Honesty (02-24-2014), kendrafitz (02-24-2014), Mare (04-10-2014), Minamommy (05-03-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkbirdy View Post
    We went out to dinner tonight . When we got home [it was dark ] and turned on a light . Owen my Rb2 yelled "wake up " . Later talking to my daughter . She asked if her friend could come over . Rocky said "I don't like her ".
    LOL Terri!

8. The following user likes this post:

Pinkbirdy (02-24-2014)

Parrots

So far Rosie woke up, had breakfast and showered. She is now having her blow dry session while I work (and check PP). Oh, and she informed me it was time for a preening session after the kids left. Not too much playing today yet. I think she may be bored with her toys and I need to switch them out. Quiet day...except for her screaming.

I was out a bit this weekend so she is not having it if I even attempt to leave the room she is in. Lots of screaming when she can't see me or if I am on the phone. Basically, she has decided I need to make it up to her and it is a "Rosie" day, no one else can have my attention. Sigh... Even though she is making me nutty today, she did say "I love you" and "good girl" in the shower, so all is forgiven. It doesn't take much for her to win me over.
    Rosie & Kendra

10. The following 3 users like this post:

Honesty (02-26-2014), Pinkbirdy (02-25-2014), Turquoise (02-27-2014)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Sassy Goffin's girl, she IS Sassy Amigo, male umbrella cockatoo Chip! The cockatiel! The sweet, sweet Jellybean!
    The Sassy Girl has to be watched every second when she is out, she is QUICK! My husbands been away for about 10 days, now. Sassy and I get along well when he isn't here. There is no way to just let her have a full day, out of her cage, on a play gym, no way. She is a chewer, like Amigo, and is non-stop, the whole time. She first flys to the table where I have the mail set. I give her the junk to shred. Then onto the kitchen counter, she loves to throw what ever she can carry, over the edge. Then she heads over to the lazy Susan that holds the vitamins, OMG, come on Sassy, please, can we just sit down and visit?! I swear, she fits hours of visiting into 20mins.!

12. The following 4 users like this post:

Honesty (02-26-2014), kendrafitz (02-25-2014), Pinkbirdy (02-25-2014), Turquoise (02-27-2014)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Sassy Goffin's girl, she IS Sassy Amigo, male umbrella cockatoo Chip! The cockatiel! The sweet, sweet Jellybean!
    Amigo had a full day outside. He was a busy guy chasing the woodpeckers off of his tree. I wish he would chase them from the side of the garage wall! My husband hung some stuffed animals from the garage rafters to deter the woodpeckers, it's helped some but they still try. It was a beautiful day today and I was outdoors quite a bit. Amigo got a shower with the hose and then he visited some of his favorite trees around the property, clearing out holes. When the sun was going down he got very vocal, I think he is shooing away anything that thinks it might want to come close! Good day in the neighborhood.

14. The following 4 users like this post:

Honesty (02-26-2014), kendrafitz (02-25-2014), Pinkbirdy (02-25-2014), Turquoise (02-27-2014)

Codie woke up in a bad mood this morning and made no bones in letting me know to steer clear! He then went on to stand in his food bowl and flick all his food onto the floor Toys were taken out of his bowl and hurled on the floor! He is absolutely fine now though! He got out of the wrong side of the bed. lol.

16. The following 4 users like this post:

kendrafitz (02-27-2014), Mare (04-10-2014), Pinkbirdy (02-27-2014), Turquoise (02-27-2014)

Parrots

Rosie had a Mommy day today. She hung out, snacked and played while I worked. We also preened and showered which was very loud as Rosie decided to work on perfecting some God awful yell while singing.

My husband took a large mirror down in my living room to put up a tv. We haven't decided where to hang it yet so it is standing against the wall in the dining room, aka Rosie's room. Tonight before bed we went to say hello to the birdy in the mirror. Rosie did the usual, kissing me while looking at the birdy and saying hello. I asked if she wanted to kiss the birdy in the mirror and she kissed her reflection several times and leaned her forehead against it. It was just so sweet, sometimes that devilish girl melts my heart.
    Rosie & Kendra

18. The following 4 users like this post:

Debra (02-27-2014), Mare (04-10-2014), Pinkbirdy (02-27-2014), Turquoise (02-27-2014)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Catalina Macaw - Harlow, Blue & Gold Macaw - Rocky, Greenwing Macaw - Ruby, Bluefront Amazon - Tequila, Hawkhead - Charlotte, 2 Blk hd Caiques - Sammy, Greta, Yellow streaked Lory - Louie, LesserSulpher 2 - Belly, Sunconure - Gingee, Yellow sided Greencheek - Disco, Goffin - Pearl, Rosebreasted 2 - Owen
    After my daughters school today. She had some friends over ,they were seeing the birds . The two Macaws were on top of their cage and the girls were trying to get them to sing and dance . Rocky said "their watching us "
    http://i1350.photobucket.com/albums/p779/Blancaej/Terrisignature2_zpsb1f5f78e.jpg

20. The following 3 users like this post:

kendrafitz (02-27-2014), Mare (04-10-2014), Turquoise (02-27-2014)