User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Problems loading page

Problems loading page

Using my iPad today and I have found that PP pages are loading slowly or not loading at all. Does this have something to do with my iPad or is it the server as the message I'm getting says? I can load other sites just fine.

I have been having the same problem Deb The whole forum froze on me for about half an hour I have let Tony know. It may just have been a blip!

Glad to know it's not just me!

4. The following user likes this post:

Honesty (02-19-2014)

Hopefully it has righted itself now! Are you still having problems?

Administrator

Parrots

Blue & Gold Macaw "Jack" | Military Macaw "Maynard" - RIP | Hyacinth Macaw "Zaffer" - RIP | Green-wing Macaw "Salsa" | Nanday Conure "Bozley"
    The data center where our server is hosted apparently experienced some sort of network glitch. Sometimes a router in their network goes out and requires a reset or replacement... and sometimes they have power lapses that may affect various network components. If it continues to happen I will submit a trouble ticket to the DC.
    He wanted to live. He was my Heaven... He's gone!

7. The following 2 users like this post:

Debra (02-19-2014), Honesty (02-19-2014)

It seems to be working better now.

9. The following 2 users like this post:

Honesty (02-19-2014), plax (02-19-2014)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Peatree, Honey, and Pressie the GCCs, Paris the budgie, Grey Bird the CAG, and Jester Bean the C2
    It was like that earlier for me as well. But it seems to be working better now!
    "Every once in awhile, a bird comes into your life and changes everything."

Always, Weasley. 2010 ~ 2013

Custom Pet Portraits ~ Art by Madalyn C

11. The following 2 users like this post:

Honesty (02-19-2014), plax (02-19-2014)

Parrots

2 Male Catalina Macaws, Roscoe & Angel~1 Female Green Wing Macaw, Ruby Jewel~1 Female Solomon Island Eclectus, Leyla Belle~1 Female Pineapple Green Cheek Conure, Peta (R.I.P.)~1 White Capped Pionus, Sierra Sunrise~ 1 Rose Breasted Cockatoo, Dakota Nakira'Too~1 female Pineapple Green Cheek Conure, Serita Lynae, 10 Parakeets
    My internet has still been a total nightmare, so every site I load either gives me the "problem loading page" or it takes forever. But, that is just a way of life with my internet, although this winter it has been even more unstable.

My biggest problem this past time off has been not being able to upload any of my photos to my imageshack account. It will load about halfway and even get to 97%, then all of a sudden it goes back to 0% and begins again. I let it do that to see if it would finally load my photo, but it did the same thing again and that was the third time. This has been three days straight each time I try to upload, so not thinking that is all because of my internet connection. I tried to upload Sierra's photos to my FB group page two nights in a row and it won't finish loading. So for now I will not be posting any new photos like I wanted to.
    ~~My Flock~~
    *In Loving Memory Of My Sweet Little Peta Girl~~R.I.P~~Love Mom*
    ~~Gotcha'~04/20/2012~~Flew Over The Rainbow Bridge~02/28/2014~~

For the last couple of days I too was getting that message "problem loading page" on a heck of a lot of other sites on my favorite list, but for this one I would get a message that the Malware protection thought it was a dangerous site and would not even try getting in. This morning I still had a few issues loading some sites but could get on to other places, and look - I actually got on here!!!!!!

Modern technology does have it's down falls.

14. The following user likes this post:

Honesty (02-20-2014)

Administrator

Parrots

Blue & Gold Macaw "Jack" | Military Macaw "Maynard" - RIP | Hyacinth Macaw "Zaffer" - RIP | Green-wing Macaw "Salsa" | Nanday Conure "Bozley"
    Quote Originally Posted by Macaw Lover View Post
    For the last couple of days I too was getting that message "problem loading page" on a heck of a lot of other sites on my favorite list, but for this one I would get a message that the Malware protection thought it was a dangerous site and would not even try getting in. This morning I still had a few issues loading some sites but could get on to other places, and look - I actually got on here!!!!!!

Modern technology does have it's down falls.
    Hi Renee'... Are you by chance using McAfee Antivirus software, and is that from where the malware protection message originated? And if not, which AV software are you using?
    He wanted to live. He was my Heaven... He's gone!