User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: RIP My Little Sunshine

Nobility Member

Parrots

Peatree, Honey, and Pressie the GCCs, Paris the budgie, Grey Bird the CAG, and Jester Bean the C2

RIP My Little Sunshine

My gorgeous Hermione has passed away. I found her body in the exact same spot I found Weasley's in when she passed.

Hermione was my second budgie. She was never really hand tame, but she was very sweet. She always like to come fly over and sit with me while I was reading, or drawing. She loved to try and steal my food from me. She loved Peatree, she loved to try and be by her. Although, Peatree didn't like her too much.

Bellatrix is going to miss you so much. You two loved each other so much. You've been together for almost three years.

I know my parents disliked you, they called you a brat. I would playfully called you a brat, and I'm sorry. I never really meant it.

My heart is breaking, and I feel so guilty right now. Last night all you wanted to do was come out of your cage. When I changed your water you tried to sneak out the door. But I had to put you, along with Dobby and Bella, to bed early, because you were making too much noise and we had a guest trying to sleep. I feel so bad about that. I wish so badly that I would have let you out instead of covering you.

I'm going to miss you so much. I'll miss your happy chirps, they way you liked to hang out with me, the way you teased Peatree, and your hilarious personality. I'll miss watching you zip around my room, and only being able to see and blur of yellow because you would fly so fast. I'll miss watching you and Bella love each other. I'll miss everything about you.

I spent over three wonderful years with you. It's not going to be the same without you.

I'm so sorry sweetheart. I love you so much.

Rest in piece my little sunshine.

Hermione Rose
    2010 - 2014

"Every once in awhile, a bird comes into your life and changes everything."

Always, Weasley. 2010 ~ 2013

Custom Pet Portraits ~ Art by Madalyn C

Oh Maddy, I am so sorry! Sending hugs to you

3. The following user likes this post:

Maddy (01-23-2014)

Parrots

Rosie, our Greenwing Macaw (Hatchday 4/1/12)
    I am so sorry Maddy!
    Rosie & Kendra

5. The following user likes this post:

Maddy (01-23-2014)

Parrots

White bellied caique named Meiko :)
    I'm so sorry for your loss. :-( Losing a friend is hard.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

7. The following user likes this post:

Maddy (01-23-2014)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Peatree, Honey, and Pressie the GCCs, Paris the budgie, Grey Bird the CAG, and Jester Bean the C2
    Thanks guys

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    "Every once in awhile, a bird comes into your life and changes everything."

Always, Weasley. 2010 ~ 2013

Custom Pet Portraits ~ Art by Madalyn C

Nobility Member

Parrots

Lineated Parakeet named Kobe (M) and (F) named Tango Maine Coon Kitty named Christine
    I know how hard this is for you. I really liked your written tribute to Hermione.

10. The following user likes this post:

Maddy (01-23-2014)

Parrots

eclectus x 4, cockatiels x4, lories x2, budgies x26 and babies all year round of all my birds
    Maddy my heart goes out to you,so sorry for your loss . just know you love hermlone and now she is free to fly over the rainbow bridge.

12. The following user likes this post:

Maddy (01-23-2014)

Parrots

I have my almost 2 year old umbrella cockatoo, Mina.
    Oh Maddy I am so so sorry for your loss. My heart breaks for you. Know your dear girl is flying over the rainbow bridge waiting for you. Best of all she knows how much you loved her and still do. She is pigging out on her favorite treat. Sending big hugs to you

14. The following user likes this post:

Maddy (01-23-2014)

Parrots

1 female Double Yellowheaded Amazon named Beertje (almost 40!), 1 female Umbrella Cockatoo named Maxi (age: 4), 1 male Congo African Grey named Alex (age: 4), 1 male Jenday Conure named Jopie (age: 9), 1 female Pyrrhura Molinea (Greencheek Conure), Cinamon mutation named Kiwi (Age: 6), 2 male Pacific Parrotlets, blu mutation (brothers
    Ohhhh Madalyn,

I am so sorry for your sudden loss of Hermione.
    Try not to feel guilty. You had to do what you did because of the guist in your house and you never could have know this was her very last night.
    You've always taken good care of her and you loved her.

You will be in my thoughts.

Take care Madalyn.

Greetings from the Netherlands,
    Rita

16. The following user likes this post:

Maddy (01-23-2014)

Oh, Maddy! I'm so sorry to be reading this. My sincerest condolences to you and Bella. I know she will be sorely missed. Take comfort that she is still there with you in spirit. She'll let you know she's there when you need it the most.

18. The following user likes this post:

Maddy (01-23-2014)