User Tag List

Thread: Newbie here but oldie to Parrots

Newbie here but oldie to Parrots

Hi, my name is Kathy and I'm an addict. An addict to feathered friends, I have 3 Congos, 1 Timneh, 3 Green Cheek Conures, 1 Gold Cap Conure and 1 White Bellied Caique. I raised 5 sons, have 4 dogs and have been married since the dawn of time. Excited to see a new forum that I can learn from.

2. The following 4 users like this post:

Honesty (01-02-2014), kendrafitz (01-02-2014), Turquoise (01-02-2014), Wulfgeist (01-04-2014)

Parrots

2 Male Catalina Macaws, Roscoe & Angel~1 Female Green Wing Macaw, Ruby Jewel~1 Female Solomon Island Eclectus, Leyla Belle~1 Female Pineapple Green Cheek Conure, Peta (R.I.P.)~1 White Capped Pionus, Sierra Sunrise~ 1 Rose Breasted Cockatoo, Dakota Nakira'Too~1 female Pineapple Green Cheek Conure, Serita Lynae, 10 Parakeets
    Hi Kathy and welcome to our flock!

Your flock sounds awesome and I bet we can learn a great amount from you! You fit right in with the rest of us addicts. We meet regularly here to talk about our addiction and what we are doing to keep the need, get our fix to stay that way!

I look forward to hearing all about you and your impressive flock. Oh and I have been married almost since the 'Dawn of Time' (will be 36 yrs in March) and I raised 1 son ( no girls).
    ~~My Flock~~
    *In Loving Memory Of My Sweet Little Peta Girl~~R.I.P~~Love Mom*
    ~~Gotcha'~04/20/2012~~Flew Over The Rainbow Bridge~02/28/2014~~

Hello Kathy and Thank you for joining us!

We would love to see some pics of your flock!

Parrots

Rosie, our Greenwing Macaw (Hatchday 4/1/12)
    Hi Kathy and welcome!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rosie & Kendra

Nobility Member

Parrots

Lineated Parakeet named Kobe (M) and (F) named Tango Maine Coon Kitty named Christine
    Happy your joined us. Of course you will fit right in with us other feather addicts.

Hello and welcome! Sounds like you have a busy house! I'd love to see pics of your feathered babies.

Parrots

Umbrella cockatoo,Goffins Cockatoo, 2 red lored amazons, blue fronted amazon, 3 black capped conures, 4 green cheek conures, 16+/- american and english budgies and babies (linneolated parakeets, parrotlets, crimson bellied conures, budgies, green cheek conures at any given time)
    Hi Kathy! Do you have any pictures you'd like to share?
    Feel Free to Friend me on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/feathersfirstaviary

Parrots

Quincy CAG Hatched 03/2000 Gotcha @ 3 months old ~ Savannah GW Macaw Hatched 06/1993 Gotcha 4/2013 ~ Coqui B&G Macaw Hatched 09/2003 Gotcha 10/2013 ~ Sidney Blue Crown Conure Gotcha Day 06/2015 Hatch Date Guess 06/2010.
    Hello and Welcome Kathy! That is quite the flock you have there. I look forward to hearing all about them and yourself. Most of all we love to see pics!

"Nothing that matters comes easy, and nothing easy ever really matters." ~ Lyrics From Ordinary Girl By Rick Springfield