User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Maxx and lexxy are home

Parrots

eclectus x 4, cockatiels x4, lories x2, budgies x26 and babies all year round of all my birds

Maxx and lexxy are home

Well now that im back in Queensland,my Eckkies maxx and lexxy had there 1st free flight today, it's been 2 and a half years since the last 1, they had a ball maxx staying out a bit longer, as lexx come back to sit on the eggs.

That's wonderful news! I'm sure it not only did them good to get out but it probably did you good to watch them.

Parrots

Quincy CAG Hatched 03/2000 Gotcha @ 3 months old ~ Savannah GW Macaw Hatched 06/1993 Gotcha 4/2013 ~ Coqui B&G Macaw Hatched 09/2003 Gotcha 10/2013 ~ Sidney Blue Crown Conure Gotcha Day 06/2015 Hatch Date Guess 06/2010.
    That is awesome Steve! They must have just loved it! It must be great to watch your birds fly free!

"Nothing that matters comes easy, and nothing easy ever really matters." ~ Lyrics From Ordinary Girl By Rick Springfield

Great news Steve. I bet they are happy to be in their original home again

Nobility Member

Parrots

Lineated Parakeet named Kobe (M) and (F) named Tango Maine Coon Kitty named Christine
    Oh I wish you could get some videos!

Nobility Member

Parrots

Sassy Goffin's girl, she IS Sassy Amigo, male umbrella cockatoo Chip! The cockatiel! The sweet, sweet Jellybean!
    I didn't know Maxx and Lexxy did free flight!? Awesome! I'm so happy that you are all back where you want to be! That's great!

Parrots

eclectus x 4, cockatiels x4, lories x2, budgies x26 and babies all year round of all my birds
    Well maxx has decided he is not coming in ,he is up a tree,talking his head off,but will not come down and i have to go out,so he gets to spend a couple of hours in the tree eating all the flowers.

Nobility Member

Parrots

Sassy Goffin's girl, she IS Sassy Amigo, male umbrella cockatoo Chip! The cockatiel! The sweet, sweet Jellybean!
    They do have their own mind, for sure! . Amigo is sleeping in his hole tonight. After getting back from the vet visit and learning all is well, I thought, why not? Why not let this bird be his own bird? Maxx will hopefully be fine
    Last edited by Mare; 10-05-2013 at 02:18 AM.

Parrots

Well hopefully all will fine he has flown off to the other side of property,big property,but im not worried yet.

Parrots

well it looks like he is spending the night in a tree, he has not come back down still flying one side of property to other, well now it seems he has decided to roost in a tree , so tomorrow he will be in big trouble for staying out. its 6 pm now and i can still hear him going off but he wont come home lol