User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Introducing Keko

Parrots

Kylo... (M) Pineapple Conure, Skittles... (F) Turquiose Pineapple Conure, Bandit... (M) Violet Green Cheek Conure

Introducing Keko

So keko is now home and is a male i was wanting a female which ken had but the one i wanted the most was the one with the red on it and he was spoken for but turns out the person who was ment to get him isn't awnsering his phone so he lost out and i got him instead i was due to bring the little guy home on tuesday next week but instead i got him today and have snapped up a bunch of pictures for you's as promised so let me introduce you to my unique CAG keko.

2. The following 2 users like this post:

Turquoise (09-02-2013), Wulfgeist (09-07-2013)

Congrats Paul. He is adorable

Parrots

Kylo... (M) Pineapple Conure, Skittles... (F) Turquiose Pineapple Conure, Bandit... (M) Violet Green Cheek Conure
    Ain't he just i can't believe how much red he has on him.

Welcome home Keko!! We've all been anticipating your arrival! You are one good looking bird!

6. The following user likes this post:

ConureGuy (08-30-2013)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Lineated Parakeet named Kobe (M) and (F) named Tango Maine Coon Kitty named Christine
    He does have a significant amt. of red on him. Hope it stays as he grows. I know you are having fun.

8. The following user likes this post:

ConureGuy (08-30-2013)

Parrots

Yeah it should stay i would think and yeah dianne it's tons of fun seems like only yesterday i was doing all these things with georgie and jinx.

10. The following user likes this post:

Turquoise (09-02-2013)

What does Jinx think to the new addition?

Parrots

Well he wasn't overly impressed at first but now that keko is settling in nicely jinx is fine with it and as for georgie she just doesn't give a damn one bit.

13. The following 3 users like this post:

Honesty (08-31-2013), Pinkbirdy (09-02-2013), Turquoise (09-02-2013)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Catalina Macaw - Harlow, Blue & Gold Macaw - Rocky, Greenwing Macaw - Ruby, Bluefront Amazon - Tequila, Hawkhead - Charlotte, 2 Blk hd Caiques - Sammy, Greta, Yellow streaked Lory - Louie, LesserSulpher 2 - Belly, Sunconure - Gingee, Yellow sided Greencheek - Disco, Goffin - Pearl, Rosebreasted 2 - Owen
    How neat !!!! What does all the red mean ? Does she like you handling her ? Your so lucky [greys are sooo smart ]
    http://i1350.photobucket.com/albums/p779/Blancaej/Terrisignature2_zpsb1f5f78e.jpg

Parrots

He's a red factor grey terri meaning his parents are both normal CAG's the white grey and the red tail but there's a gene in the parents which allows the female adult to give birth to birds like keko with all the red on him although it's a rare for them to do so keko is the first grey that my breeder has raised with the red on his chest legs and head and back at first i thought he was a mutation but that went out of my head in seconds as i know my breeder doesn't approve of mutated species he say's it's better to keep them the way nature intended them to be.

And yes indeed he loves being handled and cuddled he is a very special boy.

16. The following 2 users like this post:

Pinkbirdy (08-31-2013), Turquoise (09-02-2013)