User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Our new family member

Parrots

Kylo... (M) Pineapple Conure, Skittles... (F) Turquiose Pineapple Conure, Bandit... (M) Violet Green Cheek Conure

Our new family member

As you all know we are getting a young grey off ken the same guy i got jinx and georgie off the grey's are 8 weeks old we don't know if keko is going to be a boy or a girl but either way we are not bothered as grey's are very sweet no matter the sex ken just uploaded this video of them and i'd thought i'd share it with you all hope you enjoy.

2. The following 4 users like this post:

Honesty (08-01-2013), kendrafitz (08-03-2013), plax (08-01-2013), Turquoise (08-03-2013)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Lineated Parakeet named Kobe (M) and (F) named Tango Maine Coon Kitty named Christine
    Paul that is awesome. They are practicing the "grey growl". Lots of hands on is a good thing too. Have you picked one out yet??

Parrots

Quincy CAG Hatched 03/2000 Gotcha @ 3 months old ~ Savannah GW Macaw Hatched 06/1993 Gotcha 4/2013 ~ Coqui B&G Macaw Hatched 09/2003 Gotcha 10/2013 ~ Sidney Blue Crown Conure Gotcha Day 06/2015 Hatch Date Guess 06/2010.
    That was just so cute to watch! You must be so excited. He sounds and looks like he is a great breeder!

"Nothing that matters comes easy, and nothing easy ever really matters." ~ Lyrics From Ordinary Girl By Rick Springfield

Parrots

Kylo... (M) Pineapple Conure, Skittles... (F) Turquiose Pineapple Conure, Bandit... (M) Violet Green Cheek Conure
    We didn't get the chance to pick one out dianne by time we decided we were going to get one three of them had a deposit down on them which only left the one LOL but were not bothered if it's a male or if it's a female were just glad we got there in time to get the last one.

Parrots

Quote Originally Posted by Blancaej View Post
    That was just so cute to watch! You must be so excited. He sounds and looks like he is a great breeder!
    He's been rated the best breeder in the north east of england and yeah i'm so exited i'll start doing backflips soon

7. The following 4 users like this post:

Blancaej (08-01-2013), Pinkbirdy (08-01-2013), plax (08-01-2013), Rescued (08-01-2013)

Administrator

Parrots

Blue & Gold Macaw "Jack" | Military Macaw "Maynard" - RIP | Hyacinth Macaw "Zaffer" - RIP | Green-wing Macaw "Salsa" | Nanday Conure "Bozley"
    Very cool, Paul!
    He wanted to live. He was my Heaven... He's gone!

Adorable Paul

Sent from my GT-S6500 using Tapatalk 2

Parrots

I know so cute they are.

Nobility Member

Parrots

Lineated Parakeet named Kobe (M) and (F) named Tango Maine Coon Kitty named Christine
    How is the breeder knowing which is boy or girl?

I just love baby greys!