User Tag List

Thread: Update

Parrots

My newly adopted macaw lucky and hubby bird cheiwe duskey headed conure

Update

Update on me and lucky bird now that I have left my friends house luck is behaving himself lol I told them my roommate said he could come live here and they said no rush now he's behaving ooo also I just started a new job it's great .... So I hope to save up and get him back from my friends soon ha ha my friend Kathy let her husband Steve take him In Steve has been saving Lucky's feathers for when he leaves that's another reason he can stay there Steve loves luck and luck likes Steve so it's nice to know he's Caren for anyways am tired going to bed love you all thanks for all the help before I took lucky in and after this group has been amazing from the moment I joined

2. The following 3 users like this post:

Dragonlady2 (09-26-2018), Lady (09-26-2018), PlaxMacaws (09-28-2018)

Super Moderator

Parrots

Willy-Eclectus, Oliver-alexandrine, Mookie-Senegal, Bella- Australian King, Joey and Peewee- Barrabands, Peachiegirl-Peachfront conure, Pepper- crimson belly conure, Peanut-plum head, Babyblue-parrotlette, Harry and Louie-canaries.
    Happy to hear things are starting to work out for you and that you didn’t have to give up Lucky!

Parrots

Casper, a blue fronted Amazon. Loves banana. Hates plastic bags and red coats.
    Hey, that's good news with the job. Please keep us in the loop as to how things are going with Lucky.
    Its such a shame that Chewie had his wings clipped, if he is still on the loose he will need full flight. Did he have a ring on his leg so that if he was found you could be contacted? Have you updated the database with your current address? That's the sort of thing that gets forgotten if you keep moving house.
    "A busy beak is a happy beak" - David Strom

Super Moderator

Parrots

Illiger Macaw (Primolius maracana)
    Great update, we're rooting for you both. Best wishes with the new job. I hope you are able to save what you need and have a wonderful place where you and Lucky can be rejoined. What wonderful friends you have in that they are doing such a good job tending to Lucky while you get back on your feet.

Parrots

B&G (Jack) | MM (Maynard) - RIP | Hy (Zaf) - RIP | GW (Salsa) | NC (Bozley)
    Thanks for the update, Jenn.
    He wanted to live. He was my Heaven... He's gone!

Parrots

Exciting news all big day today lucky is coming home I need some help on where to go to get good foraging and puzzle toys as I don't want him to become bored while I work to provide for us Also is there a site that makes macaw cage covers I'll need a new one for him I'm so excited

8. The following 2 users like this post:

Dragonlady2 (12-15-2018), kendrafitz (01-01-2019)

Super Moderator

Parrots

Willy-Eclectus, Oliver-alexandrine, Mookie-Senegal, Bella- Australian King, Joey and Peewee- Barrabands, Peachiegirl-Peachfront conure, Pepper- crimson belly conure, Peanut-plum head, Babyblue-parrotlette, Harry and Louie-canaries.
    Great news Jen! Happy things are starting to look up for you.

Parrots

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady2 View Post
    Great news Jen! Happy things are starting to look up for you.
    Thanks me too it's about time things have been way to hard for way to long

Super Moderator

Parrots

Illiger Macaw (Primolius maracana)
    Welcome home Lucky!!! This is wonderful news. Just in time for Christmas Jen for a cage cover I use a old queen size comforter, sometimes you can get them cheap at a thrift store. As far as foraging toys, girl you know all about them. Why not make some....there are many ideas on the internet and some are even here on the forum.
    Empty milk jugs, egg cartons, or put some of his favorite toys or treats in a wad of paper and twist it up, just to name a few.

12. The following 2 users like this post:

Casper's 2nd best friend (12-23-2018), Dragonlady2 (12-23-2018)