User Tag List

Thread: such a mummy's bird

Parrots

3 Alexandrines Oxy, hatched August 2012 Bruno, hatched August 2011 Prince, hatched August 2009

Talking such a mummy's bird

im it at the moment... i'm always loving it but lately
    oxy is being such a mummy's boy.

from the beggining it has seemed that oxy had chosen my bf as his human. he would be happy to play with and sit with me untill daddy got home and then i wouldnt exist but for the last week im the only one he wants to know

as son as i open up the cage of a morning he will climb straight up to my shoulder and will sit there whilst i do the morning chores. i cant even get him to hop off to go and eat his freshly made breakfast. the only time he will get off is when i sit down, he will then venture off to the play gym and then to have breaky. as soon as i stand up again he wants mummy. its so cute im that i cant stop

2. The following user likes this post:

ShellyBorg (06-12-2013)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Catalina Macaw - Harlow, Blue & Gold Macaw - Rocky, Greenwing Macaw - Ruby, Bluefront Amazon - Tequila, Hawkhead - Charlotte, 2 Blk hd Caiques - Sammy, Greta, Yellow streaked Lory - Louie, LesserSulpher 2 - Belly, Sunconure - Gingee, Yellow sided Greencheek - Disco, Goffin - Pearl, Rosebreasted 2 - Owen
    Soo Cute Do you ever have a hard time telling them apart?

Parrots

3 Alexandrines Oxy, hatched August 2012 Bruno, hatched August 2011 Prince, hatched August 2009
    no, not yet atleast... ask me again in a year lol
    due to the age differences, they are all at different stages of ring development. Prince has his full ring, Bruno a partial ring and Oxy the luttle bubba has no ring (i call oxy my little boy but he could very well be a female and never get a ring, i dont mind). Bruno is quite a bit bigger then Prince so i dont think it will be hard to tell them apart when Bruno does have his full ring.

5. The following user likes this post:

Pinkbirdy (06-12-2013)

Parrots

Quincy CAG Hatched 03/2000 Gotcha @ 3 months old ~ Savannah GW Macaw Hatched 06/1993 Gotcha 4/2013 ~ Coqui B&G Macaw Hatched 09/2003 Gotcha 10/2013 ~ Sidney Blue Crown Conure Gotcha Day 06/2015 Hatch Date Guess 06/2010.
    That is great news Amanda. I am glad Oxy is connecting with you! They are so darn cute!

"Nothing that matters comes easy, and nothing easy ever really matters." ~ Lyrics From Ordinary Girl By Rick Springfield

That is so cute Amanda

Parrots

eclectus x 4, cockatiels x4, lories x2, budgies x26 and babies all year round of all my birds
    ohhh i see a bit of the green eye'd monster there, it more likely when daddy gets home it yay we get more attention, but so happy ur baby is giving u more cuddly time, even with all my birds i can tell them all apart others may not be able too but i can at first glance.