User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Update with Valentino RFM and Julio Noble macaw

Parrots

2 Male Catalina Macaws, Roscoe & Angel~1 Female Green Wing Macaw, Ruby Jewel~1 Female Solomon Island Eclectus, Leyla Belle~1 Female Pineapple Green Cheek Conure, Peta (R.I.P.)~1 White Capped Pionus, Sierra Sunrise~ 1 Rose Breasted Cockatoo, Dakota Nakira'Too~1 female Pineapple Green Cheek Conure, Serita Lynae, 10 Parakeets
    Glad everything is going great with your feathered kids. Valentino sounds like Roscoe. Lately he has been more of an impish brat than before. He will be two in Sept so I think his is normal childish behavior.

That's so sweet that Lupe is Julio's favorite. Hope training continues to go well for ya'll.
    ~~My Flock~~
    *In Loving Memory Of My Sweet Little Peta Girl~~R.I.P~~Love Mom*
    ~~Gotcha'~04/20/2012~~Flew Over The Rainbow Bridge~02/28/2014~~

Parrots

Caique- Pickles, Blue throated macaw- Lars, Medium sulphur crested cockatoo- Lilly, Double yellow headed amazon- Babe, Senegel- Rocky, Goffins cockatoo- Pearl, Catalina macaw- Fiesta and many many rescues!
    Really glad to hear Julio has settled in better, I remember you saying awhile back he was having a few small issues. Valentino is such a goof I love hearing about that little monster lol!

Thanks for the update.