User Tag List

Thread: Updated pictures of Valentino the RFM

Parrots

Valentino - Red Fronted Macaw - Hatched Aug 12, 2012

Updated pictures of Valentino the RFM

Well I am going to try to post some pictures of Valentino that Lupe took while I was in class earlier in the week. I go to class two nights a weeks which leaves Valentino having to wait for me to come home to give him his "momma time" Normally he and I will relax together while I watch TV in the evenings. He is very affectionate and will cuddle with me during these times. Lupe says I have to "cut the egg shell and man him up" because momma time is too long. LOL. I asked her if she could give him some one on one time for me while I was in class. She even made a video of Valentino playing and talking on his tree as "proof of interacting with Valentino" while I was in school.

Here are come pictures of Valentino Lupe took earlier in the week.

This one looks like Valentino is running at her. LOL

Here is proof Valentino is taking apart his cage

Now I am going to post and see if they take. Have a learning curve here with new form.

Enjoy the pictures ..if they show up.
    Attachments Attachments 100_2378.jpg  

Parrots

Quincy CAG Hatched 03/2000 Gotcha @ 3 months old ~ Savannah GW Macaw Hatched 06/1993 Gotcha 4/2013 ~ Coqui B&G Macaw Hatched 09/2003 Gotcha 10/2013 ~ Sidney Blue Crown Conure Gotcha Day 06/2015 Hatch Date Guess 06/2010.
    Great pictures of Valentino! How is Julio doing?

"Nothing that matters comes easy, and nothing easy ever really matters." ~ Lyrics From Ordinary Girl By Rick Springfield

Parrots

I tried to post a thread updating about both parrots in the macaw section and I was automatically logged out while I was creating it (multitasking and kept coming back to it and such) and I lost the whole post. *sigh*..how can I set this up so I will not be automatically logged out if I am working in another tab??

Parrots

Caique- Pickles, Blue throated macaw- Lars, Medium sulphur crested cockatoo- Lilly, Double yellow headed amazon- Babe, Senegel- Rocky, Goffins cockatoo- Pearl, Catalina macaw- Fiesta and many many rescues!
    I just use the option in the check box to stay logged in, and I multitask quiet a bit lately and haven't ever been logged when browsing on here.

Nobility Member

Parrots

Catalina Macaw - Harlow, Blue & Gold Macaw - Rocky, Greenwing Macaw - Ruby, Bluefront Amazon - Tequila, Hawkhead - Charlotte, 2 Blk hd Caiques - Sammy, Greta, Yellow streaked Lory - Louie, LesserSulpher 2 - Belly, Sunconure - Gingee, Yellow sided Greencheek - Disco, Goffin - Pearl, Rosebreasted 2 - Owen
    That does look like an action shot of Valentino

Parrots

Glad everyone enjoyed the pictures. Now that I can upload them and video I will be having a lot of fun with this form. Hee heee

He is so pretty! Love that action shot.

Parrots

Josie - B&G macaw
    Very handsome guy! Seems he likes the camera too.