User Tag List

Thread: cant forget about prince

Parrots

3 Alexandrines Oxy, hatched August 2012 Bruno, hatched August 2011 Prince, hatched August 2009

Talking cant forget about prince

Hmmm Prince Prince Prince.....

He is still so affectionate and loving, he is more like a little GCC then your typical Alex but such a mishief maker and now Bruno is more settled in is teaching him some undesired habits. For example, if Prince can get his talons around anything he will hang on to it, window frames, curtain rods, perching ontop of an unused wall mounted fluro light (it is fully covered with a plastic cover) flying into the kitchen and hanging out on the fridge, and most recently he has discovered a photo frame hanging on the wall in the dining room.

He has found a new game that he loves in peek a boo, and is starting to mimic my actions. He follows me every where i go and wont deal with me showing attention to the other birds with out having to come over for some.

Recently he decided his favourite place to perch when im up and about is on top of my head and when im doing the lovely job of the dishes he has to preen my hair.

He is such a character, and along with the other 2 i him so much and could not and do not want to imagine my life with out them.

2. The following 2 users like this post:

headfeathermistress (06-09-2013), Honesty (06-11-2013)

Parrots

CAGs, Quaker. Poicephalus, Budgies, Parrotlet
    Awww, sounds so sweet!

Parrots

Quincy CAG Hatched 03/2000 Gotcha @ 3 months old ~ Savannah GW Macaw Hatched 06/1993 Gotcha 4/2013 ~ Coqui B&G Macaw Hatched 09/2003 Gotcha 10/2013 ~ Sidney Blue Crown Conure Gotcha Day 06/2015 Hatch Date Guess 06/2010.
    He sounds just as sweet as your other two. Such a wonderful fun flock.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

"Nothing that matters comes easy, and nothing easy ever really matters." ~ Lyrics From Ordinary Girl By Rick Springfield

Parrots

3 Alexandrines Oxy, hatched August 2012 Bruno, hatched August 2011 Prince, hatched August 2009
    yes he is and i love my flock dearly..... they have me wrapped around thier talons tighter then a pair of 2 size to small skinny jeans

6. The following user likes this post:

Blancaej (06-09-2013)

Parrots

eclectus x 4, cockatiels x4, lories x2, budgies x26 and babies all year round of all my birds
    well as long as you still get to breath you will be fine, just look how long mine have had me wrapped around them, and then there where the lorries, and the ring necks and princes parrots,superb s, love birds,cockateils,buggies,and all the others, so Gem if you are any thing like your dad i can see your flock getting a lot bigger in time.

Parrots

Quote Originally Posted by coltfire View Post
    well as long as you still get to breath you will be fine, just look how long mine have had me wrapped around them, and then there where the lorries, and the ring necks and princes parrots,superb s, love birds,cockateils,buggies,and all the others, so Gem if you are any thing like your dad i can see your flock getting a lot bigger in time.
    lmao.... if i had the space, the finances and most of all a bird nut partner you know it would, but i love my little flock and they love me.......what more could i ask for?? except for the bf to let me get a baby female ekkie.

hmmm maybe if someone who loves me dearly and had the means to provide me a baby female ekkie and cage were to deliver me one for christmas. he couldnt say no then, could he?? :th_laughing6:

- - - Updated - - -

lmao.... if i had the space, the finances and most of all a bird nut partner you know it would, but i love my little flock and they love me.......what more could i ask for?? except for the bf to let me get a baby female ekkie.

hmmm maybe if someone who loves me dearly and had the means to provide me a baby female ekkie and cage were to deliver me one for christmas. he couldnt say no then, could he?? :th_laughing6:

Parrots