User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New play gym

Parrots

Caique- Pickles, Blue throated macaw- Lars, Medium sulphur crested cockatoo- Lilly, Double yellow headed amazon- Babe, Senegel- Rocky, Goffins cockatoo- Pearl, Catalina macaw- Fiesta and many many rescues!
    Ooo that looks cool I had something similar to that but it got chewed up lol! So hung a swing in its spot... I'll be checking out the website for sure. Me and my dad make big wood toys and have been thinking about selling them as a lot of people come in our house and ask we're in the world we got them so maybe I'll have to look into selling toys as well!

Parrots

12 parrots
    We can also adjust the size of the hanging part if you need it smaller or larger....you can email us and tell us what you'd like:-)

For big guys, my m2 Nani loves the bubba blocks and the tootsie and talon teaser foot toys:-) any size Woody is also a hit!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Parrots

Greys Sam and Neka Goffins Eddie and Snow Eclectus Juliette Sennie Bella Budgie Bubbles GCC Landon
    Quote Originally Posted by jtbirds View Post
    Ooo that looks cool I had something similar to that but it got chewed up lol! So hung a swing in its spot... I'll be checking out the website for sure. Me and my dad make biwood w and have been thinking about selling them asa lot of people come in our house and ask we're in the world we got them so maybe I'll have to look into selling toys as well!
    Would love to see some if your toys justin ;-)

4. The following user likes this post:

jtbirds (05-26-2013)

Parrots

Caique- Pickles, Blue throated macaw- Lars, Medium sulphur crested cockatoo- Lilly, Double yellow headed amazon- Babe, Senegel- Rocky, Goffins cockatoo- Pearl, Catalina macaw- Fiesta and many many rescues!
    I'll see if I can get some pictures here and post some I need to do more colored ones for my guys anyway they have plenty of plain uncolored ones but I need to make more, so once I do I'll get pictures.

6. The following user likes this post:

JerseyBella (05-26-2013)