User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tequilas trust training :)

Parrots

Quincy CAG Hatched 03/2000 Gotcha @ 3 months old ~ Savannah GW Macaw Hatched 06/1993 Gotcha 4/2013 ~ Coqui B&G Macaw Hatched 09/2003 Gotcha 10/2013 ~ Sidney Blue Crown Conure Gotcha Day 06/2015 Hatch Date Guess 06/2010.
    I think odd and unusual names are more fun! I try to always pick names that are not as common if I can help it! I actually have changed Savannah from Sinbad and she responds so well to it now, that I hardly even have to use Sinbad anymore. I think she likes it better being a girl and all. She is my little Savannah girl and she knows it!

I like the name Tequila, too! I think Tequila definitely is wanting to be with you! I do hope for your sake if he does get on your shoulder that you can get him off!

"Nothing that matters comes easy, and nothing easy ever really matters." ~ Lyrics From Ordinary Girl By Rick Springfield

2. The following 2 users like this post:

Penny (05-03-2016), Pinkbirdy (05-26-2013)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Catalina Macaw - Harlow, Blue & Gold Macaw - Rocky, Greenwing Macaw - Ruby, Bluefront Amazon - Tequila, Hawkhead - Charlotte, 2 Blk hd Caiques - Sammy, Greta, Yellow streaked Lory - Louie, LesserSulpher 2 - Belly, Sunconure - Gingee, Yellow sided Greencheek - Disco, Goffin - Pearl, Rosebreasted 2 - Owen
    Quote Originally Posted by jtbirds View Post
    I like the name, it is different at least you don't have a double yellow head with the name of babe(such a common name) and then the harlequin was baby(again common name) and I just changed it to baby girl... I have two Molly's the female eclectus and the female ring neck and a dog named max and th male eclectus named max... Different names are so much better lol!

Half the m2s I know are peachy and half the military macaws I know are Sarg or rambo-.-.(if I ever get a military without a name it is going to be named lieutenant Dan, lol!)

Be happy you have a tequila

Ooo I have a macaw named tucker and I tell him his name rhymes way to close with a bad word... I call jackpot Jackie chan sometimes and odd names, we do have very odd names for our birds.
    Wow Jt your on a roll today [My familys wondering why im cracking up in here ) HA HA I like the name Lieutenant Dan too [got to be careful of those names that rhyme with things ] Im having a time trying to think up something clever for my RB2 coming.

Parrots

Caique- Pickles, Blue throated macaw- Lars, Medium sulphur crested cockatoo- Lilly, Double yellow headed amazon- Babe, Senegel- Rocky, Goffins cockatoo- Pearl, Catalina macaw- Fiesta and many many rescues!
    Well if you'd met me in person which weimerheimer on here has you'd know I am quite the joker... Being around so many birds has given me this very smart kind of humor... I has gotten me into much trouble at times though lol.. People tend to take things the wrong way..

Well it's a rosebreasted cockatoo so name it Rosie like I'm sure half the rb2 in the world are named..JK. I've kept a cool trend when I've gotten birds in without names of using old 60-70s rockers names like my ring necks name is marley(bob marley) I had one named Hendrix and Clapton and did have a Kurt after Kurt conbain and I may use that one again some day if I can as I love that man.. I also like to name them according to there personality and there overall attitudes..

I'd wait till you have the baby for awhile and then choose a name, please don't choose Rosie though. Not making fun of people with them named Rosie but its common just to clarify that before someone takes it the wrong way...

5. The following user likes this post:

Pinkbirdy (05-27-2013)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Catalina Macaw - Harlow, Blue & Gold Macaw - Rocky, Greenwing Macaw - Ruby, Bluefront Amazon - Tequila, Hawkhead - Charlotte, 2 Blk hd Caiques - Sammy, Greta, Yellow streaked Lory - Louie, LesserSulpher 2 - Belly, Sunconure - Gingee, Yellow sided Greencheek - Disco, Goffin - Pearl, Rosebreasted 2 - Owen
    Decided to find a thread that had a picture of my Tequila since my computers having problems. As said in my original post ,Tequilas my oldest bird [hes a Bluefrnt zon]. He has turned out to be a very affectionate guy . Wants to sit in my lap and get his head rubbed all day . Still though I can only move him around on a perch . For some reason "theirs no step up with him". Im ok with that the perch works . Im not sure what hes doing when he does this but will be sitting in my lap then flip over on his back . He looks like he wants tummy rubs, but also look like he wants to grab my fingers and bite me So the other night I had a little bit of a predicament [I dont know where the perch was ]. Tequila was on his back and somehow stuck his head up my shirt !! I couldnt pull him out [thinking how getting bit from a zon on my stomach would feel LOL]. So I just had to wait . Sad I didnt have my phone to video tape it He He
    http://i1350.photobucket.com/albums/p779/Blancaej/Terrisignature2_zpsb1f5f78e.jpg

7. The following 2 users like this post:

kendrafitz (05-04-2016), Mare (05-03-2016)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkbirdy View Post
    Decided to find a thread that had a picture of my Tequila since my computers having problems. As said in my original post ,Tequilas my oldest bird [hes a Bluefrnt zon]. He has turned out to be a very affectionate guy . Wants to sit in my lap and get his head rubbed all day . Still though I can only move him around on a perch . For some reason "theirs no step up with him". Im ok with that the perch works . Im not sure what hes doing when he does this but will be sitting in my lap then flip over on his back . He looks like he wants tummy rubs, but also look like he wants to grab my fingers and bite me So the other night I had a little bit of a predicament [I dont know where the perch was ]. Tequila was on his back and somehow stuck his head up my shirt !! I couldnt pull him out [thinking how getting bit from a zon on my stomach would feel LOL]. So I just had to wait . Sad I didnt have my phone to video tape it He He
    Oh my! just the thought of getting bit by a Zon on the Stomach hurts !!! could bleed quite a lot. I know what you mean about video/phone , it never fails, when I don't have my phone in reach is when something of interest happens.

9. The following 2 users like this post:

Mare (05-03-2016), Pinkbirdy (05-02-2016)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Sassy Goffin's girl, she IS Sassy Amigo, male umbrella cockatoo Chip! The cockatiel! The sweet, sweet Jellybean!
    I think I would have taken the chance! If your bird seems receptive..check it out!

Nobility Member

Parrots

Oh my [Dont think I can ]
    http://i1350.photobucket.com/albums/p779/Blancaej/Terrisignature2_zpsb1f5f78e.jpg

12. The following user likes this post:

Mare (05-03-2016)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Sassy Goffin's girl, she IS Sassy Amigo, male umbrella cockatoo Chip! The cockatiel! The sweet, sweet Jellybean!
    Be brave, Terri!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Mare View Post
    Be brave, Terri!
    Easier said than done, I think I would prefer to get a tummy tuck from a plastic surgeon, instead of an Blue fronted Amazon.

15. The following user likes this post:

Mare (05-03-2016)

Nobility Member

Parrots

Be brave, Suzanne..