User Tag List

Thread: Big Hello!

Parrots

Black Capped Green Cheek & Yellow-Sided Green Cheek

Big Hello!

Hi Guys,

I am new to this forum and wanted to say thank you for letting me into the group.

I have two new baby GC's Eddie (Black-Capped) 9 months old and Sophia (Yellow-Sided) 8 months old. We have had Eddie for about 4 months, Sophia has been with us for a week so we are still allowing time for her to adjust-Eddie is less than thrilled with her arrival lol.

Anyway, big hello and I am going to need help moving forward because I am a newbie.

Thanks again,
    Lori
    Attachments Attachments Eddie 11.17.2022.jpg  

Sophia 12.19.2022 (2).jpg  

Super Moderator

Parrots

Willy-Eclectus, Oliver-alexandrine, Mookie-Senegal, Bella- Australian King, Joey and Peewee- Barrabands, Peachiegirl-Peachfront conure, Pepper- crimson belly conure, Peanut-plum head, Babyblue-parrotlette, Harry and Louie-canaries.
    Welcome to the forum Lori! You will really enjoy the conures. Have you had parrots before? Will they be together in one cage or will they be separate? Again, welcome.

Parrots

Black Capped Green Cheek & Yellow-Sided Green Cheek
    Hi, Thanks for replying.
    At this time, Eddie is not very happy with Sophia's arrival. I've moved their cages next to each other in hopes of them becoming used to each other, but Eddie climbed over and proceeded to start a fight with Sophia. So, I am going to give them more time in hopes they will become friends.

4. The following user likes this post:

Dragonlady2 (12-24-2022)

Super Moderator

Parrots

Willy-Eclectus, Oliver-alexandrine, Mookie-Senegal, Bella- Australian King, Joey and Peewee- Barrabands, Peachiegirl-Peachfront conure, Pepper- crimson belly conure, Peanut-plum head, Babyblue-parrotlette, Harry and Louie-canaries.
    It’s early days yet. New place, new friends. It might take a little longer to get used to each other.

6. The following user likes this post:

LoriG. (12-26-2022)

Excited to have join your forum. Jump in, share ideas, and let's make this community thrive!
    Explore the superior nutritional benefits of our pellet feed
    , crafted with precision to enhance livestock health.