User Tag List

Thread: Hi everyone!

Banned

Parrots

Amazon

Hi everyone!

My name is Tammy Skylar, and I'm a new member to this forums. I was searching for bird forums on Google and came into www.preciselyparrots.com . To begin with, I simply wanted to say hello to everyone. Amazon, a female peach-faced lovebird, and her two brothers, Joly and Rio, make up my parrot family. The hatchlings may or may not have been related, as we were told.

I've kept them since they were approximately 2 months old, and they're now around 3 1/2 years old. Because Rio and Joly both liked Mango and wanted to fight for her, Joly has taken up residence in my daughter's room.

They're all well-cared-for, but we're always on the lookout for new methods to make them feel even better!

I was unable to post an image since I was using my phone, but I did include a link at the bottom. Their "baby photos" may be seen here.

A bit more Amazon Blue is Rio, the one in the middle of the group. Because of this, I have been able to identify each of them since the moment I first lay eyes on them.

Enjoy your day, and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Amaron Parrots for sale https amazon-parrots-store.company.com.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	88.1 KB 
ID:	5362

Banned

Parrots

Amazon
    The effort you put into this is much appreciated. This isn't the first time I've seen your posts and discussion, and it never ceases to amaze me. I'm in awe of what you've accomplished. www.preciselyparrots.com A great admirer of it here. what you're saying and how you're saying it. Keeping it light and amusing is second nature to you, as usual. To put things in perspective. Meanwhile, I'm looking forward to getting to know you more. This is a fantastic forum.