User Tag List

Thread: scam report

scam report

I was planning to by a cockatoo bird from birdbreederstore.com. I wanted to pick up the bird from them instead of having it shipped. The person I talked to was Alissa Gonzalez she informed me I would have to pay $500.00 to make an appointment I asked if the money was refundable and was told ''100% refundable'' in case the bird and I weren't compatible. I wired the money using Zelle and have not heard from them even though I have emailed them 3 times. Don't use these people to buy a pet, there are a lot of good breeders out there, but this store is not one of them. You can go to scampulse.com and the BBB and read about other people who got scammed by this store.

Super Moderator

Parrots

Willy-Eclectus, Oliver-alexandrine, Mookie-Senegal, Bella- Australian King, Joey and Peewee- Barrabands, Peachiegirl-Peachfront conure, Pepper- crimson belly conure, Peanut-plum head, Babyblue-parrotlette, Harry and Louie-canaries.
    So sorry you were scammed. Have you tried calling the police? Can you contact Zelle and reverse the payment?