User Tag List

Thread: What do you think of bamboo rice?

What do you think of bamboo rice?

I saw a friend feed his birds bamboo rice. When I asked why, he said that bamboo rice is very healthy and increases the resistance of birds against metabolic diseases.

What do you think of this bamboo rice?

Super Moderator

Parrots

Willy-Eclectus, Oliver-alexandrine, Mookie-Senegal, Bella- Australian King, Joey and Peewee- Barrabands, Peachiegirl-Peachfront conure, Pepper- crimson belly conure, Peanut-plum head, Babyblue-parrotlette, Harry and Louie-canaries.
    I don’t know anything about bamboo rice. Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I will have to check it out.

Bamboo rice like any other rice is rich in various nutrients including carbohydrates, fiber and protein. It is believed that bamboo rice has low glycemic index compared to other varieties of rice, which is considered to be a healthier option.

Super Moderator

Parrots

Willy-Eclectus, Oliver-alexandrine, Mookie-Senegal, Bella- Australian King, Joey and Peewee- Barrabands, Peachiegirl-Peachfront conure, Pepper- crimson belly conure, Peanut-plum head, Babyblue-parrotlette, Harry and Louie-canaries.
    This rice looks like it might be really healthy for humans as well as parrots