good morning everyone. i'm having some problems with my cockatiel and her hormones. i've been doing online schooling for 6 weeks now but we've been having off and on trouble since summer started. i have no clue how to discourage her from this behavior. i do not stroke her back (i never have) and she has never rubbed on me/against me to stimulate herself. she is entirely normal one minute, but then it's like a switch is flicked and she lowers her back, props up her rump and begins squeaking. i've slashed the serving of food that i give her to discourage her from laying eggs and, while that seemed to help, she's been doing what i described above now. it's almost nonstop and i have no clue what to do. i've heard about isolating them and have tried that off and on with varied results. i hate to see her like this and just want to know how to help her. thank you all so much.

more info: she's laid multiple eggs this summer and i've left a clutch of 4 in her cage. she has not laid since she laid the last one (maybe 4 weeks ago)
there are no other birds in the house and i do not play videos with birds making noise within earshot of her.
she's only about 4.
i wake up at 8 AM (on weekdays) and go to bed at 2 AM, but Jacket goes to bed at 9 PM. i can still hear her exhibiting mating behavior once i've put her to bed but, once everything is quiet (AKA i lay down) she stops.