User Tag List

Thread: hi there from Mexico

Parrots

one 5 week old half moon conure

hi there from Mexico

I have acquired a half moon Conure, as a gift...she is about 5 weeks old now, probably about 3 wks when got her...at that time, I had no idea what kind she was, I was told (in Spanish) a Mexican Parrotlet, she had not feathers when I ist got her...but now she has a red band across her beak, so we are now guessing a half moon!!! She is sweet and loveable, and we just ordered her big cage today!!! We live in a small village in the mountains, 1 and 1/2 hours from Mazatlán. She has been using a cat carrier for a cage, until she gets her new one, I have had birds in the past, but never hand fed, so I will have lots of questions...Thank you for adding me (and Jackie)Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jackie13.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	100.8 KB 
ID:	5338

Super Moderator

Parrots

Willy-Eclectus, Oliver-alexandrine, Mookie-Senegal, Bella- Australian King, Joey and Peewee- Barrabands, Peachiegirl-Peachfront conure, Pepper- crimson belly conure, Peanut-plum head, Babyblue-parrotlette, Harry and Louie-canaries.
    Hi and welcome to the forum! She does look like a half-moon. She is adorable! Can’t wait to see more pics of her. Do you know if she is female? Did the breeder do the testing?