User Tag List

Thread: Happy New Year!

Parrots

Hawk Head Parrot (Deroptyus accipitrinus)

Happy New Year!

Hi all,

I just dropped by to say hi. Nike and I are doing great and I hope you are also.

Thanks,
    Bill
    &

2. The following 4 users like this post:

Casper's 2nd best friend (01-13-2020), Dragonlady2 (01-04-2020), Lady (01-13-2020), PlaxMacaws (01-04-2020)

Super Moderator

Parrots

Willy-Eclectus, Oliver-alexandrine, Mookie-Senegal, Bella- Australian King, Joey and Peewee- Barrabands, Peachiegirl-Peachfront conure, Pepper- crimson belly conure, Peanut-plum head, Babyblue-parrotlette, Harry and Louie-canaries.
    Happy New Year to you as well. Great pic...Nike looks to having fun preening you.

4. The following 2 users like this post:

Lady (01-13-2020), PlaxMacaws (01-04-2020)

Parrots

B&G (Jack) | MM (Maynard) - RIP | Hy (Zaf) - RIP | GW (Salsa) | NC (Bozley)
    Happy New Year, Bill, Helena, everyone!
    He wanted to live. He was my Heaven... He's gone!

6. The following 2 users like this post:

Dragonlady2 (01-05-2020), Lady (01-13-2020)

Parrots

Casper, a blue fronted Amazon. Loves banana. Hates plastic bags and red coats.
    Hi everyone
    Happy new year (rather late I know) from Casper, Margaret and Me.
    Casper has noticed that the days are getting longer and has molted a mug full of feathers in he last few days (and those are just the ones we have picked up). Apart from that we are all fine, just longing for the days to get warmer so Casper can relax on his favourite branch in the magnolia tree.
    "A busy beak is a happy beak" - David Strom

8. The following 3 users like this post:

Dragonlady2 (01-14-2020), Lady (01-15-2020), PlaxMacaws (01-19-2020)

Super Moderator

Parrots

Willy-Eclectus, Oliver-alexandrine, Mookie-Senegal, Bella- Australian King, Joey and Peewee- Barrabands, Peachiegirl-Peachfront conure, Pepper- crimson belly conure, Peanut-plum head, Babyblue-parrotlette, Harry and Louie-canaries.
    Happy New Year to Casper, Margaret and you as well. Can’t wait for spring to come and get back outside. The gardens are waiting...lol

10. The following 2 users like this post:

Lady (01-15-2020), PlaxMacaws (01-19-2020)

Administrator

Parrots

Blue & Gold Macaw "Jack" | Military Macaw "Maynard" - RIP | Hyacinth Macaw "Zaffer" - RIP | Green-wing Macaw "Salsa" | Nanday Conure "Bozley"
    Quote Originally Posted by Casper's 2nd best friend View Post
    Hi everyone
    Happy new year (rather late I know) from Casper, Margaret and Me.
    Casper has noticed that the days are getting longer and has molted a mug full of feathers in he last few days (and those are just the ones we have picked up). Apart from that we are all fine, just longing for the days to get warmer so Casper can relax on his favourite branch in the magnolia tree.
    Happy New Year to you, Jean-Pierre, Margaret, and Casper! Glad you're all fine. Hopefully Casper doesn't mind a few less feathers
    He wanted to live. He was my Heaven... He's gone!

12. The following 2 users like this post:

Dragonlady2 (01-15-2020), Lady (01-15-2020)

Super Moderator

Parrots

Illiger Macaw (Primolius maracana)
    to All!!

It's been an interesting year. We are all doing well as 2020 comes in to view. Haven't had any snow and it really hasn't been to cold as of yet here. We'll have to see what the rest of this winter has to bring.

14. The following 2 users like this post:

Dragonlady2 (01-15-2020), PlaxMacaws (01-19-2020)

Parrots

Casper, a blue fronted Amazon. Loves banana. Hates plastic bags and red coats.
    Quote Originally Posted by plax View Post
    Happy New Year to you, Jean-Pierre, Margaret, and Casper! Glad you're all fine. Hopefully Casper doesn't mind a few less feathers
    New feathers are coming on well, lots of pin feathers on his neck and head, its very difficult to do scritches without getting growled at. But if I try and remove my finger it is immediately pulled back by his beak
    "A busy beak is a happy beak" - David Strom

16. The following 2 users like this post:

Dragonlady2 (01-20-2020), PlaxMacaws (01-19-2020)