User Tag List

Thread: New Member

Parrots

Quaker parakeet

Hey everyone. I'm just now joining a forum even though I should have years ago. I have a quaker parakeet named lieutenant that was purchased from a petco several years ago. I'm hoping people here can help me with the bond that we have, as it hasn't been the greatest. Knowing that he will likely be with me for many years to come I would love if I could improve our relationship.

2. The following 3 users like this post:

Dragonlady2 (08-14-2019), Lady (08-17-2019), PlaxMacaws (08-16-2019)

Super Moderator

Parrots

Willy-Eclectus, Oliver-alexandrine, Mookie-Senegal, Bella- Australian King, Joey and Peewee- Barrabands, Peachiegirl-Peachfront conure, Pepper- crimson belly conure, Peanut-plum head, Babyblue-parrotlette, Harry and Louie-canaries.
    Welcome to the forum! Hopefully we can help you develop the relationship you want with your Quaker.

4. The following user likes this post:

PlaxMacaws (08-16-2019)

Super Moderator

Parrots

Illiger Macaw (Primolius maracana)
    Hi, nice to meet you both. Got any pics? We would love to see him.

6. The following user likes this post:

Dragonlady2 (08-17-2019)

Hi people. I love Bird. I so happy
    Thanks for watching

Hello everyone. I am a new member and I am very happy to join the community. I know the community through my close friends. The people here are very good and share their valuable bird experience. I would be delighted to be able to share and learn from your experience. Thank you for listening

Super Moderator

Parrots

Illiger Macaw (Primolius maracana)
    Hi Lisa,
    Welcome to the forum, somewhat late as it is. What type of bird do you have as I didn't see a mention of one on your profile page.