User Tag List

Thread: In my thoughts

Super Moderator

Parrots

Illiger Macaw (Primolius maracana)

In my thoughts

Hello everyone,
    We have been away for some time but P.P. has not been far from my heart. Lady is still a nipping little stinker, but we love her just the same.
    I am so sad to hear about sweet Zaffer and my heart is heavy for you Plax. It is never easy to lose someone you love so deeply.
    From what I read you have done all that you could and the road you traveled was long and painful. I truly hope one day you can let the pain go and feel the warmth and love you guys shared. He is always with you!

2. The following 2 users like this post:

Dragonlady2 (10-08-2023), PlaxMacaws (10-08-2023)

Parrots

B&G (Jack) | MM (Maynard) - RIP | Hy (Zaf) - RIP | GW (Salsa) | NC (Bozley)
    Thanks for your kind words, Alyce. I've had other loved ones pass away and it's always been devastating. But losing Zaf has been the single most painful experience in my life. We had such an amazing bond. He was an incredible sweetheart. I will forever miss the life we shared together I will always adore him!

I'm glad Lady sounds to be doing well.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady View Post
    Hello everyone,
    We have been away for some time but P.P. has not been far from my heart. Lady is still a nipping little stinker, but we love her just the same.
    I am so sad to hear about sweet Zaffer and my heart is heavy for you Plax. It is never easy to lose someone you love so deeply.
    From what I read you have done all that you could and the road you traveled was long and painful. I truly hope one day you can let the pain go and feel the warmth and love you guys shared. He is always with you!
    He wanted to live. He was my Heaven... He's gone!

4. The following user likes this post:

Dragonlady2 (10-08-2023)

Super Moderator

Parrots

Willy-Eclectus, Oliver-alexandrine, Mookie-Senegal, Bella- Australian King, Joey and Peewee- Barrabands, Peachiegirl-Peachfront conure, Pepper- crimson belly conure, Peanut-plum head, Babyblue-parrotlette, Harry and Louie-canaries.
    Thanks for the update Alyce. Good to hear that Lady is still a live wire…I have a couple of those too.

6. The following user likes this post:

PlaxMacaws (10-08-2023)