User Tag List

Thread: New member

Hybrid View

Parrots

Love birds

Good morning everybody. StarFire 57 coming to you from Washington state. I am married with three kids and three step kids love all kinds of animals have two dogs and a cat which of course cannot get to the birds doesn’t even show any interest in them Currently I have just have two love birds that I just received for Mother’s Day I have had lovebirds in the past. I was informed that I have male and female when I got them they did have eggs but we’re not viable the nesting box has been taken out until I work with them a little bit longer and then I will probably put it back in. In a couple weeks they will be going to the vet to get their wings clipped and possibly a wellness check. Posting photos later as I only have one of them in their old cage I am mediately got them a bigger cage lots of toys to play with they are going to be so spoiled.

2. The following 2 users like this post:

Dragonlady2 (05-20-2019), Lady (07-07-2019)

Super Moderator

Parrots

Willy-Eclectus, Oliver-alexandrine, Mookie-Senegal, Bella- Australian King, Joey and Peewee- Barrabands, Peachiegirl-Peachfront conure, Pepper- crimson belly conure, Peanut-plum head, Babyblue-parrotlette, Harry and Louie-canaries.
    Welcome to the forum, Edna! Can't wait to see some pics of your birds.

Super Moderator

Parrots

Illiger Macaw (Primolius maracana)
    Hello Starfire,
    Welcome to P.P. What are the names of your new members?

Parrots

Love birds
    Romeo and Juliet and soon to be added Teddy who is a yellow nape Amazon.

6. The following user likes this post:

Lady (07-07-2019)

Super Moderator

Parrots

Willy-Eclectus, Oliver-alexandrine, Mookie-Senegal, Bella- Australian King, Joey and Peewee- Barrabands, Peachiegirl-Peachfront conure, Pepper- crimson belly conure, Peanut-plum head, Babyblue-parrotlette, Harry and Louie-canaries.
    Is Teddy a rescue or a baby? Love the name What made you pick a yellow nape?

Super Moderator

Parrots

Illiger Macaw (Primolius maracana)
    Is Teddy home yet? How are things with Romeo and Juliet going? Looking forward to seeing some pics .