User Tag List

Thread: Hello from Sussex bird lady and my 5 birds!

Parrots

Bobbie Budgie, Gizzy Cockateil, Loki Red rump Parakeet, Bonnie Bourke and Pickle Kakariki

Red face Hello from Sussex bird lady and my 5 birds!

Hi I am please to introduce myself and Gizzy my cockatiel, Bonnie my bourke, Loki my red rump parakeet, Bobbie my budgie and Pickle my kakariki! I joined a while ago but had a health scare with my birds! My new kakariki started to loose all her feathers and we thought we had brought something nasty to my bird room but the vet has treated her for mites and all her feathers have stared to come back, I am so relieved as I thought I could loose all my birds at one stage! They all seem happy and healthy now in their bird room and garden avairy.

2. The following user likes this post:

Dragonlady2 (05-09-2019)

Super Moderator

Parrots

Willy-Eclectus, Oliver-alexandrine, Mookie-Senegal, Bella- Australian King, Joey and Peewee- Barrabands, Peachiegirl-Peachfront conure, Pepper- crimson belly conure, Peanut-plum head, Babyblue-parrotlette, Harry and Louie-canaries.
    Welcome to the forum! We would love to see some pics of your flock. What a relief that you found out the cause of Pickle’s feather loss. Did any of your other birds get mites?

4. The following user likes this post:

PlaxMacaws (05-10-2019)

Parrots

Bobbie Budgie, Gizzy Cockateil, Loki Red rump Parakeet, Bonnie Bourke and Pickle Kakariki
    Hi I will put some pictures of my other birds up when I get more used to this site �� I am still finding my way around. None of my other birds seem to be affected but keeping a close eye on them. I did recently loose one of my budgies though as he had a tumour so been a bit of a sad and worrying time. Can I see some pictures of your birds also, you seem like you must have your hands full with them all ��

Parrots

B&G (Jack) | MM (Maynard) - RIP | Hy (Zaf) - RIP | GW (Salsa) | NC (Bozley)
    Welcome to you and your flock, Cara. I'm sorry for your loss. I know how you must feel because I just lost one of mine. We'll love to see your photos when you get to it. Take your time... there's no rush. Thanks for joining us.
    He wanted to live. He was my Heaven... He's gone!

Parrots

Hi Tony, thank you for your reply, sorry about your loss too! I am struggling finding my way around the site but would love to post some pictures and see lots of pictures of everyone’s birds! I will have to ask my teenage son to help me with the site at the weekend 😀

8. The following 2 users like this post:

PlaxMacaws (05-10-2019), rivx (05-13-2019)