User Tag List

Thread: I'm new and I need help!

Parrots

African greys, umbrella too , green wings , major Mitchells too, mullucan too, Amazon's , scarlet macaw, love bird , Camelot macaw , Blue and gold macaw , alexanderine , electus parrots , hyacinth , rainbow Lori , sulphur crested too , Senegals , meyers parrot , parrotlet , hawk headed parrot

I'm new and I need help!

Hi everybody! I'm new to this forum and I can't wait to get started doing things on here. I was just wondering, how do I edit my profile "about me" part? I have been trying but I can't figure it out haha. I'm on an android phone

Parrots

Casper, a blue fronted Amazon. Loves banana. Hates plastic bags and red coats.
    Hello and welcome Sarah
    I can only welcome you aboard as I have no idea how android phones work. When I upload pictures from my Iphone I use tapatalk (it wouldn't do videos last time I tried).
    Do you access Precisely Parrots directly through an app or through an internet browser? If you use the browser there is a menu across the top of the screen with a link to 'my profile'. That may be the way to go but someone who knows more than me will be along as soon as they can.
    "A busy beak is a happy beak" - David Strom

Super Moderator

Parrots

Willy-Eclectus, Oliver-alexandrine, Mookie-Senegal, Bella- Australian King, Joey and Peewee- Barrabands, Peachiegirl-Peachfront conure, Pepper- crimson belly conure, Peanut-plum head, Babyblue-parrotlette, Harry and Louie-canaries.
    Welcome to the forum! I have an iPad so I am unable to help as well. Hopefully, someone else will come along to assist.

Parrots

B&G (Jack) | MM (Maynard) - RIP | Hy (Zaf) - RIP | GW (Salsa) | NC (Bozley)
    Hi Sarah. I assume you're using the mobile version. If so, tap on the 3 dots at the upper right side. From the page that appears, tap on the green block called "Profile." That will bring up a non-editable display of your profile. Scroll down to the bottom of that page and tap on the "Full Site" link. That will load your full site profile page. From there you can tap on the pencil icons that you'll see for each of your profile fields (doing so will allow you to enter or change field data). Once you're finished, simply scroll down to bottom of the page and tap on the forum style drop-down menu on the left side of the footer bar, then select "Mobile Mode" to switch back to the mobile version.

I hope this helps you. Thanks for joining us!
    He wanted to live. He was my Heaven... He's gone!

5. The following 3 users like this post:

Casper's 2nd best friend (04-18-2019), Dragonlady2 (04-17-2019), Lady (04-28-2019)