User Tag List

Thread: Lucky's coming home today

Parrots

My newly adopted macaw lucky and hubby bird cheiwe duskey headed conure

Lucky's coming home today

Super excited lucky is coming home today I really need to get him forging and puzzle toys that will keep him busy while I'm at work and such what are some good sites and brands I have a job now and am back on my feet enough to take him back I'm sure he'll be kinda moody as I know big Macs don't like change he is going to be spoiled more then ever

2. The following 3 users like this post:

Casper's 2nd best friend (12-15-2018), Dragonlady2 (12-15-2018), kendrafitz (01-01-2019)

Parrots

Casper, a blue fronted Amazon. Loves banana. Hates plastic bags and red coats.
    Hey Jen
    that's great news, hope life is getting back to normal* and looking forward to your wonderful pics.
    "A busy beak is a happy beak" - David Strom

4. The following user likes this post:

Dragonlady2 (12-15-2018)

Parrots

Hey thanks yes things are much better now new living place good job I'm a little worried I need to get more toys for him as I'll be working and I don't want him to get bored I can't wait to take a bunch of pictures I've missed him so much also I'm down to make toys as well but not sure what the good sites are now that I have a bit of spending money I want to make sure he's set I have missed being a bigger part of the group hope you and Casper and your family are doing good

6. The following 2 users like this post:

Casper's 2nd best friend (12-15-2018), Dragonlady2 (12-15-2018)

Super Moderator

Parrots

Willy-Eclectus, Oliver-alexandrine, Mookie-Senegal, Bella- Australian King, Joey and Peewee- Barrabands, Peachiegirl-Peachfront conure, Pepper- crimson belly conure, Peanut-plum head, Babyblue-parrotlette, Harry and Louie-canaries.
    For now, even chunks of wood, cardboard rolls with treats hidden in them etc should work. To get other toys, just do an internet search for your area. The internet can be very useful at times, lol.

Parrots

Quote Originally Posted by Casper's 2nd best friend View Post
    Hey Jen
    that's great news, hope life is getting back to normal* and looking forward to your wonderful pics.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady2 View Post
    For now, even chunks of wood, cardboard rolls with treats hidden in them etc should work. To get other toys, just do an internet search for your area. The internet can be very useful at times, lol.
    I have done searches for stuff near me we don't seem to have much lol and ok cool I can do thoes things

9. The following user likes this post:

Casper's 2nd best friend (12-15-2018)

Parrots

Casper, a blue fronted Amazon. Loves banana. Hates plastic bags and red coats.
    I just checked on ebay, did a search for Parrot toys in the bird supplies section and most shops that sell on ebay do free postage here in the UK. Some charge the equivalent of a couple of dollars so you have to work out if their prices are cheap enough to save you more than the postage. (I am sure there is an easier way of putting that).
    Casper always gets excited when he sees the postie outside
    "A busy beak is a happy beak" - David Strom

11. The following user likes this post:

Dragonlady2 (12-15-2018)

Parrots

Quote Originally Posted by Casper's 2nd best friend View Post
    I just checked on ebay, did a search for Parrot toys in the bird supplies section and most shops that sell on ebay do free postage here in the UK. Some charge the equivalent of a couple of dollars so you have to work out if their prices are cheap enough to save you more than the postage. (I am sure there is an easier way of putting that).
    Casper always gets excited when he sees the postie outside
    Thanks I'll have to look on ebay never really have shopped on eBay before lol

13. The following 2 users like this post:

Casper's 2nd best friend (12-15-2018), Dragonlady2 (12-15-2018)