User Tag List

Thread: Hey there!

Hey there!

Hey, i'm Madi. I have a blue and gold macaw named Loki, he isn't home yet as he is still in the weaning process but i go to see him every weekend. As soon as i have him settled in i will post pictures.

I hope to get along with the people on this site, learning new things and fun things for my parrot to do. Hoping to have some great parrot talk with the people here and to get some advice every now and again.

Nice to meet you all.

2. The following 3 users like this post:

kendrafitz (11-21-2018), Lady (12-12-2018), PlaxMacaws (11-20-2018)

Super Moderator

Parrots

Willy-Eclectus, Oliver-alexandrine, Mookie-Senegal, Bella- Australian King, Joey and Peewee- Barrabands, Peachiegirl-Peachfront conure, Pepper- crimson belly conure, Peanut-plum head, Babyblue-parrotlette, Harry and Louie-canaries.
    Welcome to the forum! When do you bring Loki home? Have you had other parrots before? We would love to see pics.

4. The following user likes this post:

PlaxMacaws (11-20-2018)

Parrots

Casper, a blue fronted Amazon. Loves banana. Hates plastic bags and red coats.
    Welcome to the forum Madi, if Loki is your first parrot you must be very excited whilst a little nervous about living with a bird in your home. We are standing by ready to offer any help you need. Whereabouts in the world are you? Our replies are a bit delayed sometimes because of different time zones.
    Winter is just beginning to bite here in southern England so Casper's cage was moved this weekend closer to the window so he gets more light. Not that he spends much time on/in it. It took a bit of time for him to get used to the new situation but he is very happy that the sofa is now by the radiator so he can have his afternoon snooze in warm comfort perched on the soft cushions.
    "A busy beak is a happy beak" - David Strom

6. The following 3 users like this post:

Dragonlady2 (11-20-2018), kendrafitz (11-21-2018), PlaxMacaws (11-20-2018)

Parrots

B&G (Jack) | MM (Maynard) - RIP | Hy (Zaf) - RIP | GW (Salsa) | NC (Bozley)
    Greetings Madi. You've indeed got a lot to look forward to, as B&G's are quite clownish and loving characters . May I ask what inspired you to get a macaw? I too will be looking forward to some pics of Loki from you. Welcome to the amazing world of macaw guardianship!
    He wanted to live. He was my Heaven... He's gone!

8. The following 2 users like this post:

Casper's 2nd best friend (11-20-2018), Dragonlady2 (11-20-2018)

Parrots

Rosie, our Greenwing Macaw (Hatchday 4/1/12)
    Hi Madi and welcome!

Looking forward to reading about your adventures. There are a lot of great people on the forum. They are great sources of information and support. Please don’t hesitate to ask/share away!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rosie & Kendra

10. The following 2 users like this post:

Casper's 2nd best friend (11-22-2018), Dragonlady2 (11-22-2018)