User Tag List

Thread: A Farlie 'tail'

Parrots

Sun Conure

A Farlie 'tail'

"SQUAAAAAWK!"
    I see daddy is laying on the bed watching a Sherlock Holmes movie and not paying any attention to me. "SQUAAAAAWK!"
    I think I can fix that. "SQUAAAAAWK!"
    Hmm, let me see now. The bed is approximately 1 foot away from the wall and my cage is approximately 2 foot away from that bed so, if I climb to the top of my cage and try to fly again it would be almost impossible for me to miss that bed this time.
    So, let's go... "SQUAAAAAWK!"
    Whoopee, Oops! I missed that bed again, but I do get to interrupt daddy's movie for a free ride on his finger tho. "SQUAAAAAWK!"
    First off, daddy gets kisses for picking me up off of that scary ol' floor. "SQUAAAAAWK!"

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	farlie14.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	62.9 KB 
ID:	5245

Name:	farlie15.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	64.3 KB 
ID:	5246

Name:	farlie16.jpg 
Size:	74.5 KB 
ID:	5247

Name:	farlie17.jpg 
Size:	69.9 KB 
ID:	5248

Name:	farlie18.jpg 
Size:	62.1 KB 
ID:	5249
    Second is that darn camera again. I turned it off last time. Wonder what I can do to it this time. "SQUAAAAAWK!"

Name:	farlie19.jpg 
Size:	69.8 KB 
ID:	5250

Name:	farlie20.jpg 
Size:	87.4 KB 
ID:	5251

Name:	farlie21.jpg 
Size:	57.3 KB 
ID:	5252

Name:	farlie22.jpg 
Size:	67.6 KB 
ID:	5253
    Got it again! "SQUAAAAAWK!" "SQUAAAAAWK!"

Thanks for watchin'.
    Last edited by Farlie; 11-05-2018 at 01:36 AM.

2. The following 3 users like this post:

Casper's 2nd best friend (11-05-2018), Dragonlady2 (11-05-2018), kendrafitz (11-06-2018)

Super Moderator

Parrots

Willy-Eclectus, Oliver-alexandrine, Mookie-Senegal, Bella- Australian King, Joey and Peewee- Barrabands, Peachiegirl-Peachfront conure, Pepper- crimson belly conure, Peanut-plum head, Babyblue-parrotlette, Harry and Louie-canaries.
    He sure is a cutie. Looks like he is feeling better?

Parrots

Sun Conure
    No, Not really. Too soon to tell yet...
    As you already know, they are excellent at hiding sicknesses. Don't want to get caught by a predator.
    Last edited by Farlie; 11-05-2018 at 06:59 AM.

Parrots

Casper, a blue fronted Amazon. Loves banana. Hates plastic bags and red coats.
    Its great that he isn't just perched in a corner all fluffed up feeling miserable. Are his wings clipped or is he just a rubbish flyer like Casper?
    "A busy beak is a happy beak" - David Strom

Parrots

Sun Conure
    Quote Originally Posted by Casper's 2nd best friend View Post
    Its great that he isn't just perched in a corner all fluffed up feeling miserable. Are his wings clipped or is he just a rubbish flyer like Casper?
    He's lost all desire to play. He mostly sits on a perch and 'screams' bloody murder. Basically, he'll jump to the closest perch where I am. If I walk to one side of the room he'll climb, crawl or jumb to the closest perch. If I walk to the other side of the room, same thing.

He's a 'flopper'. Flutter, flap and flop, right to the floor. Pet shop REALLY trimmed his flight feathers.

Parrots

Sometimes playing them music calms their noise, you have to find out what they like though. YouTube is handy for that as it puts up random selections.

Parrots

Sun Conure
    Quote Originally Posted by Casper's 2nd best friend View Post
    Sometimes playing them music calms their noise, you have to find out what they like though. YouTube is handy for that as it puts up random selections.
    Actually I did do that today. I have over 350 'Oldies but Goodies' I thot I try. I think he is still too ill to care about anything.

Parrots

Casper likes ladies singing. Jazz, blues, folk or rock, he's into it all. Norah Jones is mellow and calming. His own musical abilities are limited to imitating middle c on the clarinet.

Parrots

Is little Fairlie feeling any better yet?