User Tag List

Thread: Have you ever seen a broken bird before?

Hybrid View

Parrots

Sun Conure

Have you ever seen a broken bird before?

I think I wet myself watchin' this...

2. The following 4 users like this post:

Casper's 2nd best friend (11-05-2018), Dragonlady2 (11-05-2018), kendrafitz (11-06-2018), plax (11-26-2018)

Super Moderator

Parrots

Willy-Eclectus, Oliver-alexandrine, Mookie-Senegal, Bella- Australian King, Joey and Peewee- Barrabands, Peachiegirl-Peachfront conure, Pepper- crimson belly conure, Peanut-plum head, Babyblue-parrotlette, Harry and Louie-canaries.
    I haven’t seen this one yet. He looks like a windup toy. Thanks for sharing.

4. The following user likes this post:

Casper's 2nd best friend (11-05-2018)

Parrots

Casper, a blue fronted Amazon. Loves banana. Hates plastic bags and red coats.
    "A busy beak is a happy beak" - David Strom

Parrots

Sun Conure
    I like his little squeaks. Maybe he needs oiling...

7. The following user likes this post:

Casper's 2nd best friend (03-19-2019)

Parrots

WhiteFace Pearl-Pied Female Cockatiel 'Princess' & Pied Male Cockatiel 'Charlie'.
    Ha. Saw this one on another parrot forum. My second time viewing it, still just as funny! However, that does seem to me like a bit of neurotic behavior. IDK, I'm fairly new to the bird world, on my second pair of Cockatiels and my Fourth Pair of Birds overall. Is this normal behavior or sort of neurotic?
    Last edited by PrincessTiel X; 03-18-2019 at 10:55 PM.
    Hold Fast to Dreams, For if Dreams Die, Life is a Bird That Cannot Fly~

NOTE: The Above Picture is of My Whiteface Pearl-Pied Female, Princess~ Getting her head scratched, but edited to look like another, Cartoon Tiel is scratching that itch for her, with his foot My handicap makes my fine motor skills poorer than most. I think it's kinda cute, regardless &&The Greenwing Macaw(s) in my Profile Picture is Merely a Dream of Mine! I don't own one

9. The following user likes this post:

Super Moderator

Parrots

Willy-Eclectus, Oliver-alexandrine, Mookie-Senegal, Bella- Australian King, Joey and Peewee- Barrabands, Peachiegirl-Peachfront conure, Pepper- crimson belly conure, Peanut-plum head, Babyblue-parrotlette, Harry and Louie-canaries.
    I would need to see more behaviours from this bird before I would call it neurotic. It’s pretty funny though.

11. The following user likes this post:

Parrots

Two cockatiel hens named Gracie & Matilda
    It looks like a feeding response to me. Don't know for sure, but that's what I'm guessing.

13. The following user likes this post: