User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sudden Death of my Lovebird

Parrots

Lovebird
    Yes, he was pretty fragile. I stressed him out just getting near him. I always needed to move slowly around him. I did actually find a companion for my little guy. A tame female about 3 years old. She's in Michigan and I will be traveling there this weekend to get her. I hope she's going to like her new home. I feel sad taking her away from what she has known, but she has to leave no matter what. Her owner has no choice, she is moving and can't take her along.

Parrots

Casper, a blue fronted Amazon. Loves banana. Hates plastic bags and red coats.
    I hope the road trip goes well, Casper enjoys journeys in the car. Make sure the cage is strapped down so it can't move if you have to brake suddenly. We also tell Casper to "hold tight" every time we get to a junction. He seems to get the message. We put his cage on a small wooden pallet to raise it up so he can see out the windows.
    https://1drv.ms/i/s!AiaOISfmJyvKgvwxlUFPV4FE0tcAnQ
    "A busy beak is a happy beak" - David Strom

3. The following 3 users like this post:

Dragonlady2 (09-27-2018), Lady (09-26-2018), PlaxMacaws (09-28-2018)

Parrots

Lovebird
    That's cool! Looks like he's enjoying the ride. Years ago we used to take the lovebirds on vacations with us. It was a blast for them and us!

5. The following 3 users like this post:

Casper's 2nd best friend (09-27-2018), Dragonlady2 (09-27-2018), PlaxMacaws (09-28-2018)