User Tag List

Thread: Lovebird Wanted

Parrots

Lovebird

Lovebird Wanted

I am looking to find an adult or mature lovebird who needs a loving home. I am willing to travel to pick up if necessary.

Parrots

Casper, a blue fronted Amazon. Loves banana. Hates plastic bags and red coats.
    Hello and welcome to Precisely Parrots. We are always encouraging people who want a bird to adopt an older bird and I am glad you are trying to find one.
    Which state are you in? I won't be able to help from here in England but I am sure someone will be along shortly with some information for you.
    I hope that now you have found us you will keep us up to date with how you are getting on with your quest so we can offer advice and enthusiasm.
    Am I right in thinking that love birds are usually kept in pairs?
    "A busy beak is a happy beak" - David Strom

Parrots

Lovebird
    Thank you for your reply I am in Pennsylvania. I am not having much luck in finding a lovebird. I have owned lovebirds for about 30 years and I do feel that they should have a mate. I just lost a lovebird and now my other lovebird is alone. It is so sad to see him without his buddy. They were always cuddled up next to each other. I hope that I can find a new companion for him soon.

Parrots

Casper, a blue fronted Amazon. Loves banana. Hates plastic bags and red coats.
    Oh how sad, I hope you find a new companion soon
    "A busy beak is a happy beak" - David Strom

I live in Hawaii and I’m trying to get rid of my adult female love bird. I wish you lived here!!!